Just To Be With You (part 5)

LAST PART
(hey, kinda long time no see! Here you go!)

Blitz just sat in silence in the office, and Stolas didn't know what to say aswell. Blitz was nervous after all of this, afterall he didn't knew that Stolas would do something this crazy.

Stolas walked over to Blitzo, closer, he saw that Blitzo didn't know what to say. Stolas touched Blitzo's cheek with his hand, then kissed his forehead gently. Blitz wanted to push away him, but he just freezed. Some seconds later, he said:

-S-Stolas!! How dare yo-
-I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with all of my things, Blitzy. It's just..Ah, I can't put it into words..
-...just say it, birdass!
-I've done all of these just to be with YOU!
-..just- to be with me?..

Blitz looked at Stolas freezed, and Stolas smiles at him softly.

-Yes, Blitzy~. You got it right.

As they were talking, they didn't realize that all of Blitzo's workers were watching them in the door. Loona couldn't hold back the laughing and took a video of them, Mox just couldn't say anything, and Millie was just about to go BOOM of the excitement.

-So it finally happened, Boss!!
-WHA- MILLIE?! How long did y'all were watching us?!
- About like..all this time when you and the Prince started to go nasty.- Mox responded before Millie.
-MOX, THAT'S WHY I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANYMORE THE MONTH'S BEST WORKER TITLE!

Stolas just kept his mouth shut, and couldn't help, but watch those imps being silly. He touched Blitzo's hand under the desk, and held it.

THE END<3 (I hope you enjoyed this!)