Epilogue : True Love

[Present : At the Park] 

"So... " The boy trailed out looking at her. 

She too looked at him and as they both knew what to do next their hands made their way towards their respective faces. She held the hood of her hoodie and he hold the end of the mask and both of them removed the said things.

"Aren't you Jimin's sister?"

"Aren't you Jimin's friend?"

Both of them again looked at each other with big eyes, not believing what they had in front. They started to laugh and gave hi-fi to each other.

"That is why I always found your eyes so familiar." Eun said. 

"Yeah, me too. When I came for the first day, I was like I have seen her somewhere."

He said, while she looked at him with her eye smile. He looked at her and gave her his bunny smile, which he has not given to someone (except his hyungs) for years.

They both sighed, happily and looked in front of them (remember they were sitting on a bench). Both of their hands crawling towards each others', intervening them. Both of them felt the love, they were giving each other only through their hands. 

He tapped her shoulder making her look at him, and he slowly leaned in capturing her lips into his. Both of them sharing the kiss under the crescent moon, their bodies felt nothing but love they craved for years. That moment they forgot everything, every hurt, every bad memory, everything. 

And at that moment they knew they had found their True Love. 

[2 Years Later] 

Eun and Jungkook's love only grew for each other. The others (BTS and Jisoo) were extremely happy when they told each other the whole story. Except The Truth Untold. Jimin was the most happy that both his dongsaeng (younger sister or brother) had found their love.

Eun and Jungkook were also the happiest. People say arguments happens when we are in a relationship. But here it was opposite, there were no arguments, just love. The boys had debuted as a group, Bangtan Boys, and Eun was also soon going to debut in a month as a duet with Jisoo. They all were happy that everyone took the same path as their career. 

Jungkook proposed Eun to marry him, and of course Eun said yes, but they decided to do it after Eun's debut. Everyone knew the nine of them. The boys had a big fandom and was still growing, and every fan knew about Jisoo and Eun being Jimin's sister and Eun as Jungkook's girlfriend.

[6 Years Later]

Eun and Jungkook got married 5 years ago, exactly on the date BTS and Eun and Jisoo debuted. Yes, they debuted on the same date, and Jungkook and Eun got married on the same date. It was a special date for all of them. 

And today was the same date, 13 June, nine of them were gathered in Jimin's mansion with their partners. Some of them were in relation, and some were not. But everyone was happy. All adults and a kid, Jihoon, Eun and Jungkook's son. 

The special day ended with happy smiles on all of their faces, heart satisfied with their life after all the chaos all of them went through.

The End 

_____________________________________________

Be happy, be safe. Don't do some stupid things which you will regret later. Everyone has a past and I have one too, and you two. Haha. Take care of yourself, and be wise in choosing the person you want in your life. Some stay-some leave, but do not be unhappy just because they left you. Some may be part of your life before too much, and now they don't. Do not be sad, they did not leave you, they just don't have much time for you, but they always have the special place for you. Don't let your emotion control you. For me if I am emotional, I usually listen to music or sleep or dance till I am full sweaty. It really helps me. You can try if you want.

And do not read this if you think its just a bullsh*t. 

____________________________________________

Hi there! I hope you liked the story. For those who liked the posts I am really thankful for that and the comments. Some of you suggested me to 'post this on xxx account/ dm it on xxx account'. I am thinking that you all are talking about the last slide, which had quotes. I tried that too, BUT it was a paid promotion, and I am still not an adult so I declined. 

Also I am again starting with a new edits theme, probably with quotes. I am quite disappointed in myself. I thought that my post will atleast get some 70-80 likes, but they are all under 35. So I will take a break from posting fanfictions and post edits. Also I may post other fiction on wattpad. If you want to read visit my account @/magixtae on wattpad.

And REMEMBER, this is just a fanfiction.

Thank You for your love. 

_____________________________________________