Introduction

What you have to know before reading this book:

Well, if you're a first time reader and you aren't familiar with my drill, here's some keywords that you will encounter. (+I kinda added some terms that aren't present in Blockbuster so here)

Mate - everyone will have a fated mate, it's a matter of time if you'll find them of not. Basically their other half, soulmates in other words.

Alpha - leader of the pack; Luna is the Alpha's mate

Beta - second in command

Gamma - third in command

Omega - those who was born with wolf bloods but doesn't have the ability to shift, in other words, they don't have wolves. Their purpose in the wolf community is only to conceive children so their kind wouldn't extinct. Omegas are often females, male omegas are rare.

Rogues - the ones who were either kicked out of a pack or left at their own will.

Pack - a group of wolves that were a part of one community.

Heat - only omegas goes into heat; it's the season where their scents becomes stronger so it's easy for them to mate but they will only go into heat once they meet their fated mate.

Clan - just like a wolf pack, but it's the term for vampires

Wolfsbane - wolves' weakness

Vervain - one of vampires' weaknesses; similar to wolfsbane

***

Artificial Life Series will have 4 books:

ARTIFICIAL LIFE: TWO WOLVES - JayWon

ARTIFICIAL LIFE: TWO LIES - SunKi

ARTIFICIAL LIFE: TWO WINGS - HeeJake

ARTIFICIAL LIFE: TWO MATES - HeeJakeHoon

THE 4 BOOKS ABOVE ARE CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER, BUT I WILL ONLY PUBLISH THE OTHERS ONCE THE PREVIOUS ONES ARE OFFICIALLY FINISHED/PUBLISHED.

NOTE

Since this is only the first book of the series, KINDLY REFER OR CALL THIS BOOK AS 'TWO WOLVES' to avoid confusion.

DISCLAIMER

All the media that I will be using will be fully credited to the rightful owners. This is purely fictional. The behaviors of the characters DOES NOT reflect how Enhypen acts in real life.

***

''I'm a hybrid, And I have two wolves.''

***

All Rights Reserved © 2022