4

As usual, Shiva kept pushing down his feelings on the way. He kept the luggage in Suman's room and went to his room, for taking a warm bubble bath to relax his mind, actually his heart, that had suddenly seemed to run on its own accord. But, as he entered the room, his heart skipped a beat. Why was she not there? Had she already got to know maami's plan and left? Then was she not going to come back to their room again? 

Shiva jerked out of the illogical thoughts that had cropped up in him, in just a second. Of course, she would be chatting with Anita or helping bhabhi with lunch right now, he reasoned. Yet, it got him thinking and he finally stopped pushing down his feelings. Why did he panic on not finding her in the room? What if she actually divorced him and left him for good? Would he still be unaffected? 

She wasn't that unbearable actually and he had gotten used to her. Her antics were actually cute sometimes. Her irritating face actually seemed like a ray of sunshine to him these days. The sound of that sing-song voice made him smile at times. Her fights kept him on his toes. It gave fuel to the immense energy he had within him. He chuckled at himself for being ready to argue with that chipkali even 24x7 without breaking a sweat! Shiva frowned. From when did he actually start liking the very things he hated in her?

And of course, he loved the way she loves, forgives and cares for everyone. Cares for him. Her bright wide smile that makes anyone's day. Makes his day. Her innocence that makes anyone's heart flutter. Makes his heart flutter. And slowly, he realized he liked all of her. Maybe loved all of her. But gosh! He still hated her... Why?! His maami. That lady was the only reason for his stubborness.

Shiva felt like he was floating in the bathtub. All these years he was blinded by his hatred for Prafulla and never really thought of Raavi. But in the two weeks that he had closely known her, he simply couldn't help himself from falling for her so quickly. All things that he had done for her was because of his hidden love for her. He blushed hard remembering how he kissed her stomach. That could never be guilt.

He sucked in a breath. "Bhaad mai jaaye maami" - he uttered loudly and scrambled out of the bathtub, wrapping a towel over his waist. Just then, Raavi entered the bathroom and both of them stared at each other for a few seconds. What she did after that had him gobsmacked.

Raavi had spilled dal over herself while cooking and dashed to the bathroom to clean it. She didn't expect to find her husband there and certainly not shirtless. She got mischievous and decided to test her waters. Throwing her dupatta, she latched the door and moved to the shower cubicle, turning the shower on and untying her dori. She knew Shiva was bad at expressing in words. So, she was curious to know what he would do now. At least, it would give her an idea.

Shiva stood rooted in his place, with jaws dropping down. At first, he thought she would scutter out of the bathroom on seeing him, but after latching the door, her intention became clear. But, why was she doing this was what was confusing him. Does it mean she liked him too? Or was it just one of her pranks? He came out of his musings on seeing the red mark, easily visible on the deep wide back cut of her kurti. His heart fluttered as he again remembered what she had done for him yesterday.

As if in a trance, he moved towards her and touched it. She shivered and arched back, her back touching his bare chest in the process. Encouraged by her response, he moved her hair to one side of the shoulder and snaked his hands around her waist, pulling their bodies flush against each other. She gasped. 

He placed a soft kiss below her ear, inhaling her scent. Raavi was losing it... what with his hands caressing her waist, his lips pressing on her skin and his hot breath on her. In spite of water streaming through them continuously, her entire body was burning! He trailed down to her neck and shoulders, peppering kisses along the way. Her one hand involuntarily grabbed his hair, right above his neck, pulling his head even closer. "Shiva" - she moaned. 

Her breathless voice moaning his name was driving him crazy. One of his hands left her waist and held her neck, caressing her collarbone, as he sucked her sweet spot. When his hand started trailing down, below her mangalsutra, Raavi could not handle the pleasure anymore.

She turned around and hugged him tightly, letting her hands feel his muscles, shoulders and back. He held her back just as tightly. She started kissing his jawline and trailed down to his neck. When she found his sweet spot, she nibbled and sucked it to her content, with her hands still exploring his back. "Raavi" - he groaned loudly as he reached cloud nine, gripping her tightly. Shiva calling her by her name in pleasure made her heart skip a beat. He couldn't take it anymore and started to tug the zip of her kurti when -

"Shiva, Raavi! Khaane aa jao jaldi! Sab tum logon ka hi intezar kar rahe hain." - Anita called out frm outside their room. And just like that, they jerked out of their moment, pulling apart from each other, blushing profusely, unable to meet each other's eyes. "Tum change karke aa jaana" - he said looking down and left.

By the time they reached the dining hall, both were back to normal and noticed Gaumbi and Dhara looking at Suman and Prafulla with pleading eyes. The others were standing there, around them.

"Meri bachhi! Idhar aa... Bohot sataata hoga na yeh raakshas tumhe ki tum time se kha bhi nahi sakthi ho"

Before Raavi could say anything in defence, Maami dropped her bomb.

"Isliye tum ye taalak ke papers sign kardo abhi ke abhi aur khatam kar ye rishta... Hum yahan se chale jaayenge, iss raakshas se door ho jayenge" saying so she quickly made Raavi sign the papers before she could even understand what she was saying!

Hey guys, Sorry for the delay. Something unexpected happened and I had to handle it. Thank you so much for all the love! Hope you all like d FF. It has two more parts.