Chapter 3

*We both go in line*

Jonny: Today's lesson is about cheating. At Eagle Fang Karate, we don't believe in fighting dirty. Cobra Kai doesn't follow the same rules. So we have to be ready for any dirty trick they throw at us.

Devon and Y/n at the same time: Like when Chong Li threw dirt into Van Damme's eyes in Bloodsport.

Jonny: Exactly. Looks like they did their prep work.

Y/n: And we saw the sequels too. Not to mention Delta Force, Billy Jack, The Octagon and Lady Dragon.

Devon: Cynthia Rothrock is a beast.

Jonny: Hell yeah, she is.

Mitch: I saw Last Dragon.

Jonny: Shut the hell up, Penis Breath!
Everyone,get ready, I'm gonna put you through the wringer. Except for you, Diaz. Up here with the.

Miguel: What?

Jonny: The tournament's around the corner. Can't afford you getting hurt. This is gonna get a little dangerous. You be co-sensei today. Sound good? Okay, everybody. Get ready.
LET'S BEGIN!

A little bit later...

Jonny: Cobra Kai pops out your shoulder,be ready to fight with one arm.

*Y/n and Devon fighting  against Bert*

Devon and Y/n at the same time: Like in Best of the Best!

*Y/n and Devon missed Bert*

Jonny: That's too far back and you guys overextending your kick. Try it ag-

*Y/n and Devon kicked Bert at the same time*

Devon and Y/n at the same time: HA!

*Bert groans*

Y/n: YEAH! We did it!

Jonny: Not bad.

Devon: I pride myself on never making the same mistake twice.

A little bit later...

*Y/n and Devon stand at the same time for a student and kick him*

*They both do it until all boys (except Miguel) on the ground*

*All boys groan*

*Devon looking Mitch*

Devon: I got him good on that one.

Y/n: This was fun!

Mitch: My McNuggets...

Jonny: You feel like you're gonna vomit, swallow it. They are wearing cups, right?