Chapter 6

Johnny: Eagle Fangs, listen up. Some of you have been here before...and for some of you, it's your first karate tournament. All Valley... it's where I pummeled the ever-loving crap out of my opponents as the crowd cheered. Myjagi-Do...they tried to soften you up...that bullshit's behind us now. If Cobra Kai wins, our dojo closes gor good. That means no more Eagle Fang. We're not gonna let that happen,are we?

All Eagle Fang Students: NO, SENSEI!!

Johnny: Good. Because we have something that Cobra Kai doesn't...We have a reigning champion...

Y/n's mind: Yeah we have Miguel. He is the best!

Johnny: Let's get out there...and show Cobra Kai what we're made of. Are you ready?

All Eagle Fang Students: YES, SENSEI!!

Johnny: All right, good. Let's warm up. Diaz, a word. Listen,I know what's been going on with you lately.

Miguel: You do?

Y/n's mind: You know something?!

Johnny: You haven't gotten over that little spat with your girlfriend. I can totally relate.

Miguel: Right.

Y/n's mind: I shouldn't listen anymore...

Johnny: My junior prom-

*Y/n walks to Devon*

Y/n: Let's win this game!

Devon: Yeah!

Some minutes later...

Daryl: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to begin our skills competition....It's turn for...Devon Lee.

*Y/n watching Devon*

Y/n: YEAH GO BEST FRIEND!!

*Devon finished her breaking test*

Daryl: Now it's time for...Y/n Y/l/n.

*You shows your skills*

*Y/n walks back to Devon*

Devon: This was amazing!

Y/n: Thanks

*Y/n and Devon smiles at each other*

Daryl: Crearly, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang came to play.

Daryl: But with such a tight spread, it's still anyone's game

After the skill competition...

Daryl: And just like that, Miyagi-Do has been snake bit...

Daryl: as Cobra Kai takes the lead, with our qualifier rounds up next

Johnny: How the he are we in sixth place?

Devon: The skills events are weighed differently. Gold medals are ten points...silver-

Johnny: I don't give a shit about the math. What do we need to beat Cobra Kai?

Y/n: Uh, math. To catch up on points, we need to win as many matches in qualifying rounds as possible. The further we get, the tighter the vice around Cobra Kai's metaphorical balls.

Johnny: Okay. Good. Now it's my language.

Ron: Ladies and gentlemen, the division qualifier are about to begin. And with them, we enter a new era! That's why we need a very special guest to kick things off. Let's give a big All Valley welcome to multi-Grammy-award winning, international superstar, Carrie Underwood!

*Crowd cheers*

Y/n's mind: Who is she?!

Carrie: Hello, All Valley! I'm so honored to be here. I didn't see a lot of karate growing up in Oklahoma, but you guys know I love to compete, just like these wonderful young people. Woo!

*Crowd cheers*

Carrie: One things I have learned is that everyone gets their shot, their chance in the spotlight. Everyone gets their moment. This one's yours.

*Crowd cheers again*

*Carrie starts to sing*

Y/n's mind: Beautiful voice.

As she finished her song, the fights started...

Y/n fighting against many people and wins, but when Y/n fights against one Cobra Kai Y/n loses ((the person has cheated))

Y/n: This person cheated

Devon: I know...that's not fair...you're better than me...

Later...

Daryl: All right, folks. We've witnessed some great fighting today. But you ain't seen nothing yet. Because we have arrived at the quarterfinals!

*Crowd cheers*

Daryl: Which means things are about to get intense. Of the eight boys and eight girls on this stage, one of each will be named All Valley champion. And then we'll tally all the points to determine which dojo has earned the title of Grand Champion. And since the points get higher in each round... it's still any dojo's game! So you keep your eyes on this blue mat, because we are just getting started!

*Daryl laughs*

The fight between Devon and Tory...

Y/n: Devon, you can do this!

*Devon smiles and goes on the blue mat*

*They start fighting*

Referee: Point!

Y/n's mind: Not a point for Cobra Kai again...

Johnny: Come on, ref! She was out of bounds! Where are your eyes?

*Referee doesn't respond to him*

Y/n's mind: The same thing happened to me...

Referee: Fight!

*Tory and Devon fighting again*

Referee: Point! Winner!

Y/n's mind: I hate Cobra Kai 🙄

Daryl: And with that, Eagle Fang's hopes of winning Girls All Valley Champ have gone up in smoke.

*Devon goes to her team*

Johnny: It's all right. You did great today.

Devon: I let her shut me out!
I should've focused on my low game.

Johnny: She's been at this longer than you. There's no reason to feel bad.

Devon: Oh, I don't feel bad.

*Devon looks at Y/n*

Devon: We trained for six weeks. We're gonna be stomping all these weak ass people next year.

*Y/n and Devon smiles at each other*

Johnny: So with you out, do we even have a chance of winning?

Devon: If the right female fighters get eliminated...

Y/n: ...and Miguel makes it to the final and he wins, then technically, there's a chance.

Johnny: Okay...Good chance.