[ 2 ] Hes a reverse necromancer.

Jk haha

----------------

[???]: Wh-

the pinkette flinched and turned to the voice.

[Kristin]: Who are you . You killed a prince? ..

[???]: I- uhhh ... Maam, listen the kid was really mean, alright? It was bullying another kid so , me being an amazing reverse necromancer i am , i teached him a lesson!

[Kristin]: By killing him..

[???] By killing him! Correct.

[Kristin]: ...

[???]: . . .uh , I need to go now, Ill just-

[Kristin]: Dont. Dont move. You were limping earlier, you're hurt, let me heal you first and then you can go like nothing happened. * Mom mode on *

[???]: Heh??

Mumza went to the man, I actually don't know why hes not just running away, does he know mumzas a god? lmao the writer succs

The man just stood there not knowing what to do as mumza kneeled / crouched down to the mans leg, she then lift up his ( i dont know?? Pants? Leg hole?? ) And takes a second inspecting it.

She brought her hands in the deep wound and takes a not really- deep breath.

Her hand started glowing a bright green as well as the mans wound, it begin to heal and in just a second, its gone! Not the blood tho.

[Technoblade]: How.. Thank- thank you Maam, my name is Techno, Technoblade , ill... Get going now thank you! *Mf runs*

[Kristin]: you're welcome! , Hes gone what do we do now? Right! Go home! Right .

Mumza walks or rather runs home thinking of how to explain what just happened. (She actually teleports throughout the run because their house is on a different kingdom(?))

Their house comes to view

[ Later ]

[Philza]: Wha- so- you helped a man, who killed a child, thinking it was an orphan, but it was actually a prince?? Do you know how much trouble you'll be if they saw you helping him???

[Kristin]: he said the child was bullying other kids

[Philza]: and you believed him

[Kristin]: .. Yeah, and dont worry Phil no one saw us!

[Philza]: ... Are you sure?

[Kristin]: *nods*

[Philza]: *sigh* okay, can you describe me his apearance?

[Kristin]: yeah! He has long pink hair , he wears a red cape and he also wears a crown!

[Philza]: . . . ( 😦 )

[Kristin]: ?

[Philza]: Kris- Kristin. That was the blood god.

[Kristin]: ! Oh! Hes a god?

[Philza]: well- no, but people calls him that because hes known to kill people.. no, orphans.

[Kristin]: ah, (🧍🏻‍♀️)

[Kristin]: but hes nice tho-

[Philza]: mhm yeah yeah, dinners ready.

[Kristin]: *frowns* but he is nice! ... Whats for dinner?

[Philza]: uhm, nilagang baboy (Boiled pork soup ) if you want, theres still chicken from earlier.

[Kristin]: :D

---------

Wow. Gotta thank the brain for finally coming up with a chapter 1 and 2 🙂👍