[ 3 ] Destined- really-?

Ueueueueuueueueueueone new chapter ueueueueueuue my best friend gave me *ideas* (she actually forced me, but shh- she wont stop punching the camera lmao /j)
JomarainneAngeliqueE
--------------

[Philza]: Ok.. about yesterday, you said you met Technoblade right?

[Kristin]: mhm

[Philza]: okay, where did you met him? Which kingdom?

[Kristin]: uhhh, The [Idk] Kingdom, just at the border?

[Philza]: *nods* alright

[Kristin]: Why?

[Philza]: Nothing, i just bet that hes head worth hundred and thousands of golds now, you know the royalties.

[Kristin]: . . . And? ... Dont tell me you're plannin-

[Philza]: no no! Im not! Im just thinking where he would stay now

[Kristin]: . . .- Phil- You said it yourself he Unalives people, he can survive in the wild or anywhere just fine! , Whats the problem? Do you want him to stay here?

[Philza]: ... Well- maybe you were destined to meet him?

[Kristin]: Wot-

[Philza]: like you know, you had the camera, maybe they, the people from the 'Future' ..Wants us to befriend him?

[Kristin]: hm? How did you thought of that? But maybe? He would be safe here, but it would be a trouble if the people from the [ ] Kingdom saw him.

[Philza]: . .. youre correct.. but Kristin this Kingdom is huge! Like huge-huge, they wouldn't find us! And we can just get out of here if we want, we're gods after all

[Kristin]: ... Okay- .. i think you just want a son but alright, we'll see.

[Philza]: I- alright! Great! Ill go- heres the camera-

[Kristin]: ohp- thank you.

[Kristin]: wait- but hes a mortal-.. eh, maybe Phils gonna make him an immortal.

--------------------
They switched personality there- anyways this one is really short cuz aaaaaa