If you Love Her

Pov View: Keefe                                         Word Count:

Notes about the Chapter: There is some Fitz bashing in this chapter. If you read the chapter called Requests, Rules, and Information you know this is a SAFE SPACE. No meanness or bullying of any kind. That includes fictional characters. You might not like him, and I don't blame you, but fany comments that are rude towards Fits OR ANYONE ELSE will be removed. Thank you for your time. Enjoy the Chapter!

I was taken from my Foxfire homework by something beeping. I started to rip apart my room trying to find it.

" Looking for something, Hunkyhair?" I looked up and saw Ro holding my imparter. Gah, that was the beeping.

"Yup, Thanks." I grabbed it and saw it was Fitz calling. Ugh. He'd been bitter about all the time I'd spent with Foster lately and telling me to leave her alone. "Ugh, Fitz."

" Something wrong?" She had a smirk that said she knew exactly what was wrong.

" Wonderboy's just calling to tell me to back off Foster, and that just because he broke her heart and smashed it to a million pieces right in front of her doesn't mean he can't win her back. Ya, right." The imparter stopped ringing and a message appeared on the screen.

" What's the thingie say?" 

I looked down and was surprised it said ', Hey, Keefe, I'm really sorry about how I've been acting lately. Can we talk? If you want to, meet me at the Everglen gate in an hour. Thanks.' 

" He said that he's sorry for how he's been acting lately and wants to talk." I knew she wasn't going to approve of this, but I also knew if I didn't tell her she would just tear the imparter from my hands, so this was better.

" Ha, you aren't going, right? He just wants you there so he can break you more. Make sure you know that if you tell her he won't be your friend or some other sick bit of blackmail to make sure he gets the girl." She was right, but..... I just wanted to see him again.

" I'm going. I want to talk to him. If this goes badly..... Then I have one less friend." Her face contorted like she smelled Muskog.

" Noo, please. I beg off you, don't go. It can only end in disaster." She was right, but that wasn't Important. 

" I'm going. I'm just going to talk to him. If he does anything you're worried about you have full permission to murder him as brutally as you want. Can I go now?" I knew it would work. I just hoped she got so caught up in picking out weapons that she wouldn't come with me and I could run for it.

" Yep, just wait a minute so I can pick out my weapons, then we can go." Ugh, I was hoping she wouldn't notice. She turned around to choose which of her way too many daggers. I mean I could leave anyway, but she would be mad. Like threatening the slit my throat mad. " Don't even think about it. And I know you were just trying to get rid of me, and because of that if you don't tell her in two weeks I will tell her for you. No buts. It's happening. And don't play dumb. We all know you like her... well, except her."

" Can we just go?." I grabbed my crystal and started walking to the yard.

"Do we have to? I could brutally murder him now, instead of you getting your happy little elf hopes up, get them crushed, and then make me listen to your angsty teenage whining. I know I can murder him when that happens, but why can't we speed up the process? It'll have the same ending, just skip the middle."

" Care to make it interesting?" Her face lit up, and a devious grin sat there now.

" If he messes up, you tell her this week." I could tell she wasn't going to budge so I nodded and started to think about what my condition would be.