"You Must be Lost"

Sophie POV

I walk through the halls, getting to Elwin's office at record speed.

A familier voice says, "You must be lost."

What's Keefe doing here? At his old spot after all these years.

"Keefe? Don't you have a class? With our daughter?"

He shrugs. "She skipped, so I figured I'd just come here and sit. And why are you here? Don't you have a class? With our son? Did he skip too?"

I roll my eyes. "Alister doesn't skip. However, him and Leah were doing cognate stuff and they were using too much brainpower so they passed out. And now I"m trying to get to Elwin."

Keefe jumps up. "Then what are we doing here? Let's go find Elwin!"

***

We're all in the telepathy room.

"So, what you're telling me is they were just doing regular telepathy stuff and they just passed out?" After I nod, Elwin adds, "Are either of them sick?"

"Alister definatly wasn't sick. I don't know about Leah."

Elwin turns to Keefe. "Keefe, could you call Biana or Tam to ask about Leah. Sophie, can you help me get them both to the healing centre without getting a crowd?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. I could teleport us."

Elwin looks relieved. "Please do. I'm glad your teleporting got smoother over the years."

I laugh. "So am I. I'm really not in the mood to run and jump to go places. Keefe, you joining us?"

"Yep. I just got Bangs Boy over imparter, so I'll just walk there."

Wow. Biana must've not answered if he chose to call Tam.

***

Keefe and I sit in the Healing Centre, while Elwin does his thing.

Eventually, keefe looks over at me. "Think she's still skipping?"

"No clue, but want me to transmit to her to tell her that her brother is in here, unconsious?"

Keefe nods. "Please do. I'm guessing you want me to talk to her about skipping her Empathy classes?"

I nod. "Yep."

Hey guys, I'm losing ideas again, so I'd be glad to have some requests. Also, if I don't really get any that I can do, I'm probably just going to call this book done for a while, then start it up again soon enough.