𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔲𝔠𝔨

[this means you're speaking]
[This means Michael is speaking]

'You rammed your cock in and out of Michael's entrance while you pulled his hair back to keep his head up and watch the security cams as you abused his tight man cunt. He grunted at the pain from how forceful your thrusts were and though he hated to admit it he absolutely loved it.'

            How did this all happen?
You and Michael didn't have the best relationship. In fact, you both hated each other with a passion yet the sexual tension was so high, which unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by each employee. What's also unfortunate, is that you both were assigned with the same shift. Like the smug flirty bastard you were, you kept teasing him just to rile him up which was not working, that's one of the things you hated about that damn afton fucker....he was so hard to break, not that you minded the little challenge though!
"Given up so quick?" 'He said with coldness underlaying in his tone as he skimmed through each security camera.'
"Oh you wish don't you? A shame that things won't go your way because I'll make sure that I become the reason as to why you won't want to work here anymore."

Now, F/N knew why Michael was working at the pizzeria. Hell he knew everything about him and that just motivated him to make his life even more miserable.
"Oh? Is that so? Find it hard to believe when you've done nothing but spit out absolute bullshit this entire time."
'It seemed as if that was the final straw for you since you got off your chair and slammed Michael's head against the wooden desk in a blink of an eye. You kicked his chair to the side and had him bent over the table. Licking your lips at the sight that you've imagined him in every time you've fucked your fist before you headed off to bed to dream of something filthy of your co-worker that you despised.'
"The fuck?!? I don't know what type of shit you're trying to pull but you're sidetracking us you fu-"  You were quick to interrupt him by grinding yourself against his ass that looked so fucking nice in those tight uniform pants. He let out a soft grunt and immediately bit down his lip to silence himself.
"mm~ what's wrong? Surprised?" You chuckled lowly at how silent he got instead of replying with that smart mouth of his just like he usually did.
"Since you're so worried about your job, do me a favor and be on look out as I work in something else."
Before Michael could protest, he felt the cold air hitting the soft flesh of his ass, he didn't even notice OR feel that F/N was discarding his pants and boxers. He flinched and hissed at the harsh slap that landed on the fat of his bum, his dick shamelessly twitching in anticipation. He reluctantly gave in and decided to just continue on with his job as he tried his best within his ability to ignore everything that was going on. Meanwhile, you pulled down your own pants and boxers, low enough to the point where your length sprang out of its binds and bob just the slightest bit as it glistened with arousal and pre-cum. You slapped your cock against his ass before placing your hands on each side of his hips and ramming your dick deep within him without any prep.
"OH!~ FU-" He was quick to slap his palm over his mouth, biting down hard on the flesh causing for him to draw blood in his skin. His other hand reached for device that gave him access to all security cameras and started to switch through all of them, noticing how- "Mhm!~ shitshit! slow down!-" He buried his face into the desk in shame as profanities and lewd groans went past his lips, he then yelped at the sudden force that pulled his head up by his hair.
"Do the fucking job right and maybe just maybe I'll slow down." You tugged at his hair once again before continuing to pound his man cunt that unashamedly sucked in more of your length every time you forced yourself in. The squelching noises and grunts echoing throughout the entire room and possibly vents. Michael's eyes couldn't help but roll back as his tongue stuck out while drool escaped the corners of his lips, could you blame him though? He's currently getting the best dicking of his life, as much as he hated the fucker he already fell cock drunk under a minute...maybe he could get used to this. Eventually, you emptied out your clenched balls deep inside him, shooting thick warm ropes of cum inside his tight asshole along with letting out a deep grunt of pure satisfaction. You pulled out sloooowly~ enjoying the feeling of your now soft dick leaving the wet stuffed hole that was being abused not so long ago. Michael really didn't want to admit this but he was disappointed things ended so quickly- or so he thought. He was snapped out of his trance once he felt the grip on his hair disappear along with something heavy and wet slapping against his cheek which didn't take him long to realize that it was the same huge thick muscle that was fucking his brains out earlier. He hesitantly looked up and glared at F/N with lust but mostly hatred.
"You didn't think this was over did you? We're just getting started Mike~"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔐𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔢𝔩 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔛 𝔐! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 🎉