Chap. 11 Suspicious Mode On, Villian's New Plan

[ Timeskip ]
The next day at school...
In the classroom...

Emily's Pov :

Me and my older siblings arrive early then usual. Akane and Sha walk somewhere while Shu went to the office which means Im alone sitting at my seat , waiting for Yumi or anyone to come.
Meanwhile waiting them, I also think if it's true that Valt and the others will attend to school. Its not like I forced him to since he got injured badly,  I just bored, without him, our circumstances just nothing.. Like theres no funny things..
While thinking and waiting them, I also look at the window , how good the weather is today... I hope there's no rain or thunderstorm will come suddenly...

" I still remember that thunderstorm that came when we're still in that forest, at that villian places where Akane nee san and I battled together to beat that Crimson Eye. It was so scary... Thanks to her giving me advice and courage to continue battling that mask blader. The others also helped us. But...
That thunderstorm.. Will I be able to fight my fear? Everytime it appeared while we're home or anywhere , I always shocked and hug my big sister, Sha nee chan. Geez "
•••
Thats what I said alonely. No one's around me. Suddenly a knocking door happened. I turn to it and glad my friends finally arrive.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Emily : Yumi! Sayako! Amy! Finally you guys arrived!

Amy : Wow you came earlier than usual, did you wake up yourself or your older siblings wake you up? *laughs teasingly*

Emily : what?! Of course I woke up by myself ! I locked the clock so it'll remind me to wake up!

Yumi : Are you sure? Seems like you're lying covering yourself

Emily : Hey its up to me!!💢

Sayako : *laughs* doesnt matter when you come at least you attend to school at thats good!

Emily : I actually dont want to but I have to..

Amy : Why? Is there anything you've been waiting???

Yumi : Of course its Valt

Sayako : Valt??

Emily : YUMI!!!!!!!💢

Sayako : Wait Valt that you're talking about.... Is that one with blue haired, tall almost like Emily and...  the bey that he owns is Valkryie?

Yumi : Yep that's it!

Sayako : Uuu does she have a crush on him?

Emily : What?!  Im not!!

Yumi : hek eleh admit it you're actually miss him and since he's not around you're getting bored right? Especially when has no " ghost buddy " from him right?

Emily : WELL I JUST MISS HIM NOT CRUSH ON HIM!

- The girls laughs teasingly while Emily's cheek turn red -

At the school gate.. >>

Akane : Geez she should come today right? I thought to give her something but seems like she's not coming today...

Sha : She probably would! Yesterday was her first day why would she absent today?

Akane : Sha, new student doesn't mean they would come a week or a month then they can come whenever they want-

Sha : I mean.. why would she not attend right??

Akane : *sighs* Yeah.. But I kinda feel weird... Especially yesterday...

Sha : What was happening ?

Akane : Well.. Ya know yesterday Emily and I brought her, Yui to walk around the school right?

Sha : Yea in the middle way we met with Shu. Anything goes wrong after that??

Akane : She asked to go to the toilet but then I smh heard a conversation between her and someone that seems to be recognized... Im not sure.. I kinda like.. Know who was talking to her but who's me to blame anyone right?

Sha : And who do you think was talking to her yesterday ?

Akane : I feel suspicious on those girls.. Ya know.. Racheal and Enora. I dont think they learned anything after all happened cause what I heard, they're about to roast us and put us down. But since their reputation are ruined , they can't do anything especially on public. So might be they or any of these two did to Yui.. Bcs after she walked out from there, she seems tired and scared

Sha : Hm.. It's weird too.. I rare see them anywhere after the incident and last time I saw them was in the hospital if I could remember.. I also happened to meet Sofia weeks ago...  But she doesn't seem to be close anymore to Racheal and Enora..

Akane : Hm.. Maybe she started to stay away from them? I dont really think they consider her as their best friend at all..

Sha : Maybe... But hey, are we gonna stay here and wait Yui to come? What if she wouldn't ?

Akane : Hm.. you're right.. We should go back to the class then

Sha : Alright!

- Akane and Sha return back to their class together. Without they realizing something.... -

??? : You heard that? I guess they're now started to feel suspicious on us now...!

??? : I know that , Enora. Looks like we have to do our plan outside of the school.. People around us keep looking at us like we're bad person...

Enora : Racheal we are bad person! Arent we gonna beat those girls down with their relative too?!

Racheal : Enora, I quiet shocked you admit yourself a bad person. The one is bad are they and we gotta beat them all before I really do out of control. And I dont want to be bad person around them all! It just ruined my reputation even more!! And... Shu...

Enora : What? Are you gonna say you still love him???

Racheal : I mean.. Of course I still love him even though its hurt with his respond yesterday... But that doesn't mean I dont deserve second chances right?! I still want to get him!

Enora : So what are we gonna do? New plan??

Racheal : Lets pretend...

Enora : huh?

To Be Continued...