Moving

"Y/N!~" Your mama calls you slowly open your eyes to see your mama in your face. "Morning mama.." you say tired. She kisses your forehead and pull the covers off you. "Eyy! mama!" you whine feeling the warmth being pulled away from you as your mama giggles. You sit up and kiss your mama on the cheek. "Are you excited Y/N?" your mama asks you smiling. In reality you didn't really want to move you where fine where you were but your mama seemed happy and you didn't want to ruin it for her. "Of course mama" you said walking to the bathroom. Your mama hums happily as she moves boxes into her car as you take a quick warm shower and help your mama load the car up with both of your belongings 

                                                                                           ***

    "Y/N!" Your mama shakes you awake. You rub your eyes and look out the window "Encanto here we are!!" Your mama cries as she rolls down the windows letting the wind blow her and your hair. You smiley softly seeing how happy your mama was and stick your head out the window to see Encanto in the distance." Your mama slows down the car as you pull up to your new house. "Oooh!~ isn't this perfect Y/N! your father would have loved it here..wouldn't he?" your mama asks. "Yes he would mama" You said helping her out of the car. "Oh! sweetie I'd like to go see someone before we unpack our things from the car! she's an old friend of mine!" your mama cheers "sure mama." you said. You follow your mama to the house of the Madrigals where Pepa and her family live. Knock Knock Knock!  "Oh my god!!" Pepa happily shouts and hugs your mama. "I missed you!!" Pepa says "I missed you too Pepa!" Your mama says happily. "Oh and who's this?" Pepa says pointing to you. "Oh I'm Y/N nice to meet you.." You say shyly. "Nice to meet you too" Pepa says nicely. "I have a son who's you two might get along!" Pepa says.  "Y/N! you could make a friend how nice~!" You mama says. "Camilo!!~" Pepa calls. Camilo come's power walking up to Pepa "Yeah?" He asks "This is Y/N he's your age why don't you show him around?" Camilo nods and softly grabs your hand guiding you around the house.