La Casa Tour

"Wow you have a pretty big house." You say while mindlessly following Camilo. "Ah!~ you think so amigo?" Camilo says joyfully. "Sure I do"  You reply. "And here's all our rooms! we where all given a gift! mines shape shifiting cool right!" "Huh?" You asked confused looking at all the doors. "Nothing nothing" Camilo chuckles. Camilo changes the subject. "Oh! here's my family tree!" You stop to look at the hand painted family tree..the painting of Camilo's family was very impressive. "Here's Alma my abuela..and here's Pedro..but he passed" Camilo explains pointing to them. "Oh he did wow I'm sorry to hear that" You say "No worries amigo" Camilo says. You give a soft smile to him as he continues down the family tree. "And there's me of course~" Camilo says proudly "Mhm..the best Madrigal" You say nodding your head grinning while leaning against the door arch. Camilo slightly blushes at your comment. The house pushes your heels up making you fall slightly closer to Camilo. Your eyes shot open wide and you look behind you. Camilo giggles at you "Our house is magic" He says casually "What?! you can just say that so carelessly!" I said confused" "Well when you've been living in a magical house for 15 years you get used to it." Camilo shrugs off your confusion. "Wh-what!" You burst "So it's always been like this!?" You questioned "Yeah." Camilo says carelessly. You turn around and look around behind you Camilo shapeshifts to look like you you turn back around and see..yourself. "AH!" You yell startled. Camilo turns back laughing "I so got you!" "What the hell was that!" You say scared and confused." "Time for dinner!" Isabela calls out to everyone. "Ah! have to go set the table amor!" Camilo calls out walking away. "Stay for dinner will ya!" Camilo says while walking away leaving you with many questions.