They Family Already Knew?!

Oh how embarrassing you think to yourself as you speed walk your way to the bathroom to think over those painfully soul crushing events. You lean against the bathroom floor and slide down to take a seat. You sigh pre-playing Camilo kissing you in front of everyone over and over! God! how could he do this to you even worse they all already knew. Now how stupid do you two look! You shake your head and just as your about to get up someone knocks on the door. Ugh it's probably Camilo so you just ignore the oddly quite knocks. "Y/N...it's me" Dolores says. You tiptoe to the door and open it slightly. Dolores sneaks in and closes the door. "So.." You trail off when Camilo shape-shifts back. "You!" Y/N shouts. "Get out!" You throw your hands in the air,wave them around angrily,shake your head,stomp,and then finally sit down. Camilo watches with a someone guilty face patiently waiting for you to somewhat be call enough for him to open his mouth. "Amor...I'm sorry.." Camilo starts. "But the family accepts us!" Camilo gets a little cheery "Im sorry I embarrassed you like that could you please forgive me amor! please!" He begs you. You don't feel like answering him but in your head your thinking about forgiving him. He really didn't mean it you thought. Maybe I could forgive hi-. Camilo interrupts your thoughts. "God amor please! I love you!!" He throws his body towards you and lays on-top of you. He whines as tears fill his eyes begging you to forgive him. You can't help but laugh and pat his fluffy curls. Camilo calms down and stops acting so childish as he lays on your lap. "I love you too Camilo" you say sighing "Only a little though"