First meetings

Izuku Midoryia
You were walking through the halls of UA, you and your earbuds in and you were watching the world like it was a musical.
And the musical continued in some cliche fashion as she stumbled into a boy. He looked like a made up creature.
You took out your earbuds, hearing the world.
"I'm so sorry." You apologized.
"It's alright! It was An accident!" He assures.
"No no ummmm-" you quickly dig through your satchel, finding a bar of chocolate.
"-here, my apology gift." You say.
"Oh- thank you! Like I said it's no big deal; but I will take the candy bar." He says.
"Who wouldn't? Your Midoryia right?" I ask, finally recognizing him.
"Yup! Your?"
"Y/n L/n."
"Awesome! Well- see you around!" He says, and walks off.
"Bye!" You respond, plugging your earbuds back in.

Bakugo Katsuki
It was day one of your new school, and of course you had, had another argument with your father. Leaving you in a bad mood.
Unfortunately, as soon as you entered the classroom, a blonde haired boy and a blue haired peacock was arguing. Everyone else either ignoring or em trying to calm the situation.
You huffed a bit at the loud noise, it gave you a headache.
"HEY!" You yelled, making your head ache, everyone turned to you. "Shut the fuck up! It's the first fucking day." You bitched.
The blonde snarled at you.
"Calm down dog." You smirk, sitting down and laying your head on the desk. You zoned out, ignoring whatever the blonde was snipping at you.
You giggled a bit, this'll be a fun game.

Tamaki Amajicki
You were busy running around, making sure everything was in order. Ordering more of what was gone or low, you had been doing this all day, and you were exhausted.
It was at least 9 at night, you had been here since 7 o clock this morning.
"-mg I'm so sorry." You heard from the front of the store, you sighed and made your way to the front were one of your newest hires was hanging someone paper towels and apologizing.
"I-it's alright." He stuttered, you soon realized it was up an coming hero suneater.
"I'm so sorry suneater! She's new and she's trying her best." You'd said, you'd never met him, only seen him. And you didn't want him blaming the kid, she was only 15 and you assumed this was her first job.
"I-its alright, I understand." He stuttered a bit.
"Well, we'd like to offer a fresh drink. On the hosue for the trouble." Your said, and then looked at your employee, to make sure she was okay. She nodded, and walked back behind the counter to try again.
"Your a very good boss." He'd said.
"Thanks! Your a very good hero!" You responded, walking back into your office to continue your work.

Keigo Hawks
You were succeful on your field of work, you created thousands of peices of gears for heros of all ranks. So when you found out of your meeting with hawks, you were excited. WERE, until you met him.
"Hey! Do you know we're the ceo is?" Was the first thing you heard the hero say.
"Yes. She's standing right in front of you. Learn who your meeting with." You stated without hint of joke.
He chucked and apologized.
"C'mon, let's chat. You have an hour to get out what you need to." You said professionally, walking down the hall.
"Well aren't you all buisnessy." He chuckles.
"Thank you." I say.
"We'll, let's get this show on the road, ready?" I ask holding the door that lead to the labs.
"Yeah man!" He says. I open the door and the rooms were huge, some games blocking off certain areas but it looked like a giant hamster ball.
"Wow..."
"Come on."

Shigaraki Tomura
You were a low life theif, only stealing what you needed to, to get by.
But in the heros eyes, you were stealing whatever you could get your hands on. And that's why, you were in the middle of running from Endeavor, they sent the number 2 hero after you.
You jump up onto a wall and flipped backward, landing in the other side of him, and continuing to run. You needed to escape, you couldn't outrun him forever.
You ran into a peice of garbage and tripped, flying through the air and landing on- armed?
Oof- landing IN arms then.
"Who the-" you looked up and saw a blue haired man, his face was wrinkled and he wore a crooked smile.
"Let's go theif." He says stepping aback into a portal thing. You soon put your two braincells together and realized this was Shigaraki.
Holy shit balls......