une

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"You kiss by th' book"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THERE were many things in life that Baby loved. Pissing people off just so happened to be number one on that list. When the chance to rub her school's football team's win in West Valleys High's pretentious faces arises, she can't refuse.

Baby was invited to the West Valleys' Halloween dance by Kitty, her best friend. Who was she to decline this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? A bit of an exaggeration, but what was better than the dirty looks she receives walking into the place? Nothing.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The dance was an utter disappointment, to say the least. The school's gym was hot and stuffy. People were too concerned trying to find their next lay to even notice. Kitty had left Baby as soon as they walked through those doors. The latina didn't mind, she knew Kitty was trying to find a new girl.

Baby scanned the room while she sat at a table until she found something to entertain herself. Her eyes stopped at the snack table, where three guys stood.

She made eye contact with the one in the skeleton costume. It was an interesting one. He looked like he was wearing a baby onesie. The other two were dressed as a witch and a surgeon.

Nerdy boys were her weakness, but she would never let them talk to her in public. They get too overconfident and think they could disrespect her. She decided to make an exception tonight. She made her way to the table.

"Wanna dance?" Baby's hand was held out to the boy in the skeleton costume. He just stared at her with wide eyes.

"Huh-" The girl rolled her eyes before repeating herself. He grabbed her hand while pushing his cup to his friend. Baby giggled as she saw it spill all over the floor. She quickly maneuvered her way through groups of people.

"What's your name?" she asked, moving his hands down to her waist. She pulled the awkward boy closer. His warm breath on her face.

"Miguel," he quickly answered "What's your name?"

"Baby," She whispered into his ear. She hummed as she began to sway her hips. "It's okay to dance like this right?" She held eye contact with him. He muttered a quiet yeah.

 He muttered a quiet yeah

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Giggles escaped the pair's lips as they moved into an empty hallway. Baby wrapped her arms around Miguel's neck as she leaned against some lockers. She smiled up at him, seeing her lipstick on his white face paint.

"Thus from my lips, by thine my sin is purged." Miguel was never more thankful for ninth-grade English than right now.

"Then have my lips the sin that they have took." Baby ran her hands through Miguel's hair as his breath fanned her face. He was slowly leaning closer.

"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

As she began to pull him in for another kiss, he cursed. His phone notifications were going off rapidly. Baby immediately pulled away. She gave him a 'what the fuck' face.

"I have to go do something, I'll be back quickly. Promise," Rolling her eyes, Baby kissed him on the cheek. Miguel ran down the hall disappearing around the corner.

Baby pulled out her phone to see a shit load of messages from Kitty. They were mostly pictures and videos of her dancing with Miguel. The rest were questions of who he was, to which she responded with 'idk'.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

After another five minutes, Baby was starting to get pissed.

"I was not just ditched like that!" she grumbled walking past a group of guys who were celebrating. She turned back, looking where they came from. Unless they all gang banged in there, they should not have been that happy.

Baby waited till they were out of sight to sneak into the boy's locker room. As soon as she walked in, Baby gagged. The smell was putrid. Holding her nose she tipped toed forward.

She let out a scream. There was Miguel, laying on the floor while wheezing in pain. She began muttering 'ew' as she sat on the floor. Baby pulled Miguel's head into her lap.

Soon a man came in. He had an unreadable expression on his face. Baby looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Help! Please!" She begged, pulling Miguel into her body more.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷