deux

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

MIGUEL DIAZ WAS IN LOVE. From the crown of his head to the tips of his toes. He was completely swimming in it. But who wouldn't fall in love with someone who held them while whispering sweet nothings into their ear?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It had been a struggle to get Miguel to the older man's Firebird. Baby was on the verge of throwing the boy onto the ground. She tried being very gentle with him but his constant squirming made it difficult. Especially in his delusional state.

Johnny watched as the girl stumbled every few minutes. It was funny and a little bit endearing to see the girl try so hard to help.

"Hey, jackass! It'd be nice if you actually helped instead of just twiddling your thumbs!"

As he rolled his eyes he muttered "Alright! Don't get your panties in a twist."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Baby had Miguel's head in her lap and a hand in his perfectly tousled hair. She was slowly drinking in the details of his painted face. Every imperfection and blemish that dotted his face suited him. As she brought her fingers out of his hair, she traced stars on to face and down to his collarbones.

"You're so stupid. What made you think you could take on so many people at once..." she muttered before gently flicking the boy's nose.

Baby placed a gentle kiss on Miguel's lips.

This whole situation was strange to her. She went to the dance to have fun and now she was in the back of a strange man's car with a boy she hardly knew!

There was the crushing weight dread on her shoulders. Miguel had wormed his way into her heart in just a few hours and it made her sick to her stomach. Maybe it was normal for him. Maybe Miguel had this effect on many others as well.

Baby was losing her mind. She had only known this boy for a couple of hours. She was completely and totally insane!

Miguel was high on love. It was almost strong enough to make him forget about the ass beating he just took. The key word is almost. Every bump, hump, or lump his sensei had driven over caused him to double over in pain.

Baby's sweet words were his remedy. Though her words were far from sweet. She berated him while he stared at her starry-eyed. Miguel felt like he was underwater. His ears were ringing and it was hard to make out her voice. It didn't matter though. Baby's syrupy tune was enough to make him forget he was just knocked around.

Miguel felt Baby's soft lips on his bleeding lips. He melted at her touch. She was heavenly.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Johnny Lawerence was surprisingly fit. He carried Miguel out of the car with ease, only needing Baby's help to knock on an apartment door.

An Ecuadorian woman opened the door. A frightened look overtook her beautiful face. She let out a scream.

"Oh, Miguelito!"

Baby and Miguel moved past her and quickly made their way to the couch. Baby eased him down.

"I don't want you ever coming near my son again, do you understand me?"

"I'm sorry. I should never have  gotten involved."

Baby yelped at Miguel's sudden movements.

"No! Cobra Kai never dies!"

"Get down!" She shoved the boy back onto the couch as the door shut on Johnny.

An older woman came up to Baby and handed her a wet rag. The teen took it and began cleaning off Miguel's face. He let out grunts which Baby ignored until he tried to grab the cloth from her. She hit his hands away and told him to be still.

Then Baby felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. It was Miguel's mother. Baby felt tears well up in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry I should've followed him. I should've stopped him from going." She said as she placed her hand on top of Miguel's mother's hand.

"It's alright. You've done enough by making sure he was taken care of."

Carmen, Miguel's mother, was an incredibly sweet woman. She gave Baby a sweater and a pair of socks, to cover her now blistered feet.

"Do you need a ride? I understand you came here with Johnny." Carmen said softly.

"No, it's alright. I texted my brother. He'll be here soon. Thank you though." She smiled gently.

Baby's phone screen lit up. It was a message from her brother. She read the message before sighing. She gave Miguel one last look before looking at the crumpled paper that had occupied her hand for the last couple of hours.

"Will you give this to Miguel for me?" She pushed the paper into Carmen's hand.

"Of course. Be safe mija."

Baby smiled before leaving the cozy place.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

She gave one last look at the apartment complex before entering the car.

"What's up with that look Baby?"

"Nothing Fezzi."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷