5

You were on the escalator to the daycare. You had left as soon the doors opened. When you woke up the lights were still off and you had kissed Moon on the cheek before you left. You went home to quickly take a shower and changed clothes before you got back to the daycare. 

You unlocked the doors and walked in, seeing Sun in the middle of the playground, his knees pulled up to his chest.
You hoped you'd get here before he turned on, but sadly, he was already awake. You knew he'd worry if he didn't see you.

As you quietly got closer, you heard him softly crying.
You put your hand on his back as soon as you reached him and lifted his face up.
"Hey, don't cry Sunny."

"I- Where were you?! I couldn't find you, I thought.. A- are you okay? What happened? Where were you?"
As soon as he saw you, he put one hand on your cheek and the other on your shoulder. He was checking if you were hurt anywhere.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I just left early to take a shower and came back right away. Yesterday she took your chip and turned the lights off when she came after me. I guess I annoyed her by stealing back your chip. I couldn't see much so I tried to stay as far from her as I could but she cornered me.. " You chuckled. "I thought I would die honestly, but Moon heard me and saved me. He attacked her and chased her until she left the daycare. I was.. really scared.. but he took care of me and stayed with me all night. I'm sorry for not turning the lights on earlier. I know you actually had time left but I thought you'd understand since he saved me and he has less time in general."

He nodded slowly.
"I Understand.. Are you really okay though? You were so.. different.. last night."

"Yeah.. I was really scared, but I'm okay now."
You smiled at him and wiped the tears that were still falling from his eyes.

He gave you a big hug before he shook off the ideas that made him worry so much.
"It's time to let the kids in."

"Right. Cheer up Sunny."
You rubbed his arm before you took him to the entrance and opened the doors.
You were playing hide and seek with the kids and Sun was the seeker. You were playing with tagging out with the drawing table as free place. (Idk how you call this way of playing in English okay bear with me.)

As Liam really became your little friend here, you were hiding together with him.
You were in the play structures, and got yourself stuck in a slide. Liam was in your lap since his legs were too short to keep himself from sliding.

You were joking around a little with him until you heard Sun nearing.
"Y/N~ Liam~ I heard you guys!"
You looked at Liam and put your hand on his mouth, which he did the same to you.
It was quiet for a good three seconds but then you both screamed when Sun jumped in the slide, scooping you both with him as he slid down.
You landed on your knees and pushed Liam on his feet.
Sun landed behind you and caught you in a hug, cause if he tagged you, you were out.
"Run Liam, I'll hold him up!"

Liam ran to get to the drawing table as soon as he could.
You and Sun both laughed.
Sun got up and took your hand, dragging you with him while running after the boy.
Sun was catching up with him when Liam fell so you pushed your ankles down, hanging onto Sun's hand with your whole weight. You knew he could easily carry you, but it'd slow him down.
Liam looked back and saw you slowing Sun so he got up and ran, tagging himself off.
"I'm free!"

You let go of Sun, (which made him fall on his butt) and Cheered Liam on, while laughing at Sun.
As another kid took their chance to tag off, you helped Sun to his feet.
You ended up being the only one actually out since you kinda helped the other kids by putting your hand in front of Sun's eyes or distracting him, so you had to be the seeker in the next round.

You were walking around and hear giggles from everywhere. You chuckled as you saw two heads pop up and quickly hide away and pretended not to see.
You saw Sun's head behind a play structure so you decided to scare him and walked around the thing to tag him on his back.
He actually jumped when you got there.
You laughed out loud as he dramatically dropped down..

Until you noticed someone walking down the stairs.
"Sun.."
He got up as he saw your serious face and followed your eyes.
It was her.
Why was she here when the kids were here?!

Sun checked if you were okay since you were quite scared last time, but right now you looked furious. It actually surprised him.
It wasn't like you weren't scared, but it couldn't happen that the kids were in danger as well, and so you pushed your fear aside, making place for anger. Especially since she still had that knife with her. 
"Gather the kids."
You told Sun.
He played some kind of siren, which wasn't too loud to scare the kids, but enough to let them know it was serious.
"Come out, come out friends!"

They gathered, hesitating and a little scared. 
Sun counted the children.
"They're all here."

"Stay here."
You told him and stepped forward, but he grabbed your hand.
"It's dangerous.."

"I don't care."
You pulled yourself out of his grip.
Your icy look kinda scared him and he let go of you.

She neared and so did you.
You stopped at about 15 feet distance.
"Who are you and what do you want?"
She pointed at Sun.

"You're not getting him. I'm calling the police if you don't leave right now. Don't you even dare try to get near Sun or the kids."
You were actually quite close to the light switch, which she didn't notice. She stepped towards you and you put your finger on the light switch. 
"I have Moon too you know."

"You wouldn't, not with the kids." She said.

"Why not?"

"He's dangerous to strangers."

"Is he really?"

She stepped toward you again so you flipped the switch, and soon enough Moon was by your side, his hand on your back to calm you down if necessary.
He had the same mad look on his face as you.