6.

It was just fifteen minutes before twelve. You locked up the daycare just two hours ago but were already running back, violently sobbing.
A car stopped next to you and you saw his familiar face.
You quickly ran inside as he got out of his car and followed you.
You were finding the keys as fast as you could as you saw him walk in.
You ran again, when you got the keys, up to the daycare.

As you were nervously fumbling with your keys, you heard Vanessa's voice behind you. She hadn't noticed you but stopped him and sent him away.
You couldn't go home or stay with your family so the only place you could think of was the daycare.
You finally opened the door and got in, quickly closing it behind you.
You walked in, but your legs gave up after a few meters, so you sat on the floor, letting it all out.
"Who's- Y/N? What are you doing here?"
You heard Moon approaching.

You could barely see him because of the tears in your eyes and couldn't respond. As he slowly came closer he noticed how bad you were crying and it startled him.
He rushed to your side and sat on his knees next to you, his arms around your shoulders.
"Hey, what's going on? Are you okay?"

You tried to speak but nothing came out.
He noticed and pulled you in for a hug.
"It's okay. You're safe. I'm here."
He rubbed your back, calming you a little as you tried to stop crying.

When you finally stopped crying and pulled away, you saw his worried face.
"Can you tell me what happened? Is it her?"

You shook your head.
"No, I- he- I'm-"
You rubbed your forehead, trying to process things and think.

"Take your time."
Moon said, rubbing your arm.

You took a deep breath and took a second to think before you started explaining.
"So.. I was with my family for a family night just now.. but my brother's friend was there. I.. didn't know he was coming. You see, when I was younger, and my brother and his friend were like nineteen, he- h- he."
You took another deep breath.

"He was at a family dinner back then and.. touched me on places I was uncomfortable.. like my thigh.. When I asked him to stop, he said he did nothing and continued but then when I told him again, my parents sent me to my room for being rude and.. He told them he went to the toilet but came to my room and- I just.. He didn't go further then making me u- undress.. but He said if I told anyone, he'd do something to me and my family.. He once threatened me with a knife which is why I felt so hopeless with that bunny before.. I never told my parents, but today he was there and I- I thought I'd just keep my distance and try to be there for my family but he managed to get close to me and- I- I got scared so I went to another room but he kept following me wherever I went and he forced himself on me in my parents room but I managed to escape and ran to my car but He followed me so I couldn't go to my house because he's know where I live so i came here but he followed me in and Vanessa just sent him away but this was the only place I thought would be safe."
You rattled it all but Moon listened closely.

He quickly got his hands off of you and took a little distance.
"Is he still here?"
You noticed his angry expression.

"I don't think so.."
You hugged yourself, as you were in need of a little comfort.
Moon noticed and was about to reach out to you but he stopped himself, not wanting to touch you now that you were so scared of someone who did.
You managed to let out a light chuckle and put your arms around him.
"You're okay with this?"
He asked, carefully wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah. He's creepy, but I trust you. I know you'd never hurt me."
You couldn't see it, but he smiled and hugged you tight.

"You'll be safe here, don't worry. If he steps one foot in here, I'll kill him."
You chuckled.
"Thank you. I'm.. really glad I have you and Sun. Thank you for protecting me Moon."