~Testing patience~

⚠️attempted suicide?⚠️

You just came home from your first fay at work. You had been working in a grocery store for a while but you needed a real job to be able to keep paying for extra parts or maintenance for the boys.
You let out a deep sigh and entered the house. The first thing you heard where the boys arguing again. You had recently bought them some games for your playstation so they could play together when you were gone.
You dropped your keys on the table and walked in with your grocery bags.
"Hey guys."

They didn't even notice you come in so you sighed again and put the bags on the counter, and started making dinner.
You just ate your dinner alone and left some for them on the counter and went to bed early, but to give them a little punishment for not noticing you, you went to sleep in the guest room.
You didn't have a great day so you were far too tired to make jokes about it, but you could hear everything still happening in the living room. You couldn't sleep because of all the noise.
You walked back to the living room and stood there in your pajama's with your arms crossed.
"Boys!"

You finally got their attention and they looked a little startled when they saw your annoyed face.
"Y/N, You're home!"
Sun said.

"Yes, in fact I've been home for about three hours now, but you two didn't notice. I'm trying to sleep but your bickering is keeping me awake. Please tone it down a little. I'm sleeping in the guest room."

You saw the panic on their faces but turned around and walked back to your room.
"Wait, Starlight, we're sorry we didn't notice you, please don't do this."
Moon said as they walked after you.

You ignored them and closed the door of the guest room in their faces.
Right before it closed you could see Sun's sunrays were halfway retracted which he did when he was sad and Moon's lips were sealed in a thin line.
You felt a little bad but laid down anyways.
Your shared room was right next to the guest room, so you could hear almost everything they said.

"Are they mad?"
You heard Sun say.

"Well obviously."
Moon responded.

"But they're always so patient.. why didn't they say anything?"

"Patience runs out you know. I'd be mad too.."

It was quiet for a moment.
"We're such bad boyfriends."
Sun then said. You could hear him cry.
You walked to the door and looked through their door lock.
You saw Moon hugging Sun and trying to comfort him even though he cried a little too.

You did feel really bad but you thought this might be good for once, so you went back to your room and finally fell asleep.
The next morning you got up early. You ate your breakfast and left some on the counter for the boys. Their dinner from last night was still untouched. It's not that they need it to live but they always liked to try your cooking, so usually they ate with you.
You wrote a note that said 'I'm at work, be back at six.'
Before you left you carefully checked up on them as they were still sleeping.
Sun was still hugging Moon's waist and Moon's hand was on Sun's back.
You were just happy to see that they were there for each other and they didn't have to argue all the time.
It's not like you hated it but you didn't have a great day yesterday, and you're just not that patient on bad days.

When you came back around six, it was completely quiet.
You dropped your keys on the table and walked into the kitchen to make your dinner.
Moon's plate with breakfast from this morning was still untouched. Only Sun had eaten a little bit.
You finished making dinner and went to the living room where Sun was, just silently playing games alone.
"Sun, dinner's ready."
He was happy you spoke to him but didn't know what to do when you didn't wait for an answer and just walked away.