Ryuunosuke Akutagawa x Reader

This one was also requested by Hisoka2008 

======

*Reader's POV*

"Damn it, I don't have time for this, Akutagawa!" I shouted and dodged an attack from his ability.

"Your time matters not!" He yelled and launched a new wave of attacks.

------ 

After finally losing the monochromatic male, I made it to work in time to avoid a lecture from Kunikida. 

I plopped down in my office chair, kicked my high heels off, and got to work on my reports.

"Hey Y/N, you joining us tonight for drinks?" Yosano asked as she filed her nails.

"You know what...I think I will after the morning I've had." I answered and vented about this morning.

"He's persistent, I'll give him that." 

------

After a long day of work, I followed the other adults at the Agency to the nearby bar where we spent a couple of hours drinking our stress away.

"Don't get too drunk, Y/N~" Dazai cooed before leaving, making me the last to leave. After a few more glasses of gin, I decided to call it a night. I stood up and instantly everything began to spin. After paying my tab I stumbled out of the bar, using the walls of buildings as support as I attempted to make my way home.

"What's a gorgeous gal like you doing out so late?" A male voice inquired as they snaked their arm around my waist.

"Dun tush me..." I slurred and attempted to shove them off but to no avail.

"Aw come on, sweetheart. Let's go someplace a bit more...private." The man nipped my earlobe before pushing me into a nearby alleyway.

He pushed me against the wall and ripped my blouse open, covering my mouth when I attempted to scream.

I tried to use my ability but was too inebriated.

"RASHOMON!"

The creepy man let out a scream of agony before everything went silent.

"What a troublesome woman..."

'I know that voice...'

------

'My head is pounding...' I thought as I opened my eyes.

I immediately noticed that I wasn't in my room and when I looked down I saw that I was wearing pajamas that were at least two sizes too big for me. 

"Whose house am I in?" I wondered aloud

"Mine." 

My eyes widened as I turned to see none other than.

"Akutagawa?"

He strode across the room and held out a glass of water and painkillers.

"Thank you." I said softly as I took them. "...what happened last night?"  

"I interfered when a man attempted to force himself on you. You passed out afterward so I brought you here." He answered before coughing into his hand.

"Why did you save me?"

"I'm not even sure what came over me..." He admitted.

------

'Has he...always been so...attractive?' I wondered as the water from Akutagawa's shower cascaded down my body.

'No, bad Y/N! He's Port Mafia...you can't be thinking about him like that!' I mentally scolded and clapped my hands against my cheeks in an attempt to drive away the bad thoughts.

Once I was dressed again I thanked him for his assistance once again and left.

------

A couple weeks went by since Akutagawa saved me and I couldn't help but notice that he wasn't starting fights with me anymore. 

I was walking home from work when I noticed something in the alleyway I was passing. 

Upon venturing further into the dark alley I found a certain Port Mafia member. He was heavily injured and bleeding from a wound on his abdomen. 

'Damn it...what do I do?! I can't just leave him to die...' 

I sighed and tossed his arm over my shoulder before lifting the unconscious male to his feet and began the trek back to my house.

Once I got back to my house I carried him upstairs to my room removed his coat and shirt and gently laid him in my bed before getting the first aid kit to disinfect, stitch up and dress his wounds. 

After I finished with that I grabbed a baggy band T-shirt and short shorts, which were my pajamas, and went to change.

A couple hours later, Akutagawa still had yet to wake up and I was starting to feel sleepy.

"Well I'm not sleeping on the couch. Come on, Jiji, let's go to bed." I said to my cat and headed back upstairs to my room. 

I grabbed a spare blanket from my closet and gently laid down beside the male, falling asleep within a few moments

*Akutagawa's POV*

I woke the next morning, quickly noticing that I wasn't in my own house. I looked around the room, my eyes widening as I noticed the H/C woman sleeping beside me. That's when I noticed the wrappings and other bandages that covered my torso. 

"Akuta...gawa..." She muttered, ever so softly. I reached over, brushing a strand of hair out of her face, as if my body were acting on its own. I caught himself and pulled my hand away, resting it at my side once more.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered softly, turning my gaze to the ceiling.  

"You're awake...that's a relief." she mumbled as she slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I'll go make us something to eat!"  

Before I could say anything she was out of the room.

*Reader's POV*

Once I was in the kitchen I began cooking.

I ended up making steamed rice, miso soup, tamagoyaki with chopped veggies mixed in and some grilled fish. Once the table was set I made some green tea to go with breakfast before going to get Akutagawa.

Surprisingly he was already dressed by the time I made in to my room. "How are you feeling? I stitched you up to the best of my ability."

"I've been through worse." He stated as I led him to the dining room.

------

"Why did you save me?" he asked as I placed the dishes in the sink. 

"Well, I couldn't leave you there to bleed out and besides...consider it my way of paying you back for saving me a few weeks ago." I answered as I walked him to the front door.

Without warning, Akutagawa took my chin between his thumb and index finger before leaning in. "You have some rice on your face." he said and licked the corner of my lip before turning to leave.

"Until next time...Y/N."  

======

This took me forever lol. Hope you enjoy it though!