Atsushi Nakajima x Fem!Singer Reader

Atsushi

"The president asked me to give you this case file, Ranpo." I said, holding the folder out to the older detective.

"Thanks, Atsushi." 

I nodded and turned to go back to my desk but something outside caught my eye. In the plaza across the street, a makeshift stage was being set up.

"What's going on over there?" I asked.

"Oh, that's Y/N and some of her friends. They perform there about once a month, sometimes three."

"Who is, Y/N?"

"She's the daughter of one of the President's close friends so she occasionally hangs out here at the agency. Her dream is to be a famous singer." Dazai answered as he stretched his arms above his head and yawned.

 "I see."

"We usually watch her performance from the roof if you wanna join us." Yosana interjected.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Y/N

The sun was starting to set and we had just finished setting up when my phone buzzed.

I unlocked my phone to see a text message

'We are on the roof ♡~'

'Dazai you weirdo.' I thought and turned my attention to the Agency roof to see my favorite people but with the addition of a new face.

He looked to be the same age as me and was super cute. 'I'll have to try talking to him later.'

"Y/N you ready?" one of my friends asked. 

"Yeah, of course!" I grabbed my electric guitar and took my place in front of the mic.

"Is everyone's ears ready to be blessed?! HERE WE GO!!" I shouted before starting the song.

 Agaite, aganai, ikiru riyuu sagashitenda

Mabushii hikari wa, sou? kinou ni wa nai kara
Ate mo naku hashiru sutorei doggusu

Kuuhaku wo umeru you, motometeitanda
Ichigyou no bunshou -sentence- wo
Nai mono nedaru kedo, sore ja nanimo te ni hairanai ya
Doushite... itsumo koboreochiteiku no ka

Yogoreteshimatta kono te wo sora e to... nobasu no sa

Akogare, aragai, ikiru riyuu sagashitenda
Hosshita kotae wa mou kinou ni wa nai darou
Atarashii peeji wa mayou hate no jibun jishin ga
Tsudzutteku rezondeetoru

Gyoukan wo tadayou, uso to shinjitsu no
Teigi nante muimi -nonsense- sa
Kainarasenai honnou, me wo sorashite nigeteitanja
Kekkyoku, sukuwarenai mama nanda yo

Iyasenai kawaki, kakaeteiru no wa... dare nandai?

Aoide, azanai, ikiru riyuu sagashitenda
Kotoba no sabaku wo samayotteikundarou
Mukaiau daremo ga mayou hate no jibun jishin sa
Karamatteiku paradokkusu

Nai mono nedaru no wa... nai to kimeteta kara
Kainarasenai no wa... shinjitenakatta kara

Itami wo shiru
Sono koto ga kyuusai no hajimari to kidzuita yo... te wo nigire

Agaite, aganai, ikiru riyuu mitsukerunda
Mabushii hikari wa, sou... kinou ni wa nai kara
Atarashii peeji wo tsukuru no wa jibun jishin sa

The song faded and the crowd went absolutely crazy.

After a few more songs we packed up our gear and went our separate ways, with me heading over to the Armed Detective Agency, hoping to meet the new person.

"Okay guys just rip the bandaid off...How bad was it?" I asked, acting as if I were about to cry.

"Absolutely horrendous. I think that was your worst performance yet." Dazai chimed, going along with the joke.

"I thought it was a wonderful performance!" 

'Kenji you sweet precious bean of a human being, I love you!' I thought and laughed.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met before, I'm Y/N." I said, turning my attention to the new guy.

Now that I was up close, he was even cuter. His yellow and purple eyes caught my attention and I felt as if I could get lost in them.

"I'm Atsushi Nakajima. Nice to meet you Miss Y/N." He responded, giving a polite bow.

"Just Y/N is fine. No need for formalities with me." I laughed and sat down on the sofa.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

A few weeks have passed since meeting Atsushi and we grew close quite fast.

I was currently chilling with everyone at the Agency having a conversation with Atsushi when I caught Dazai and Naomi whispering to each and snickering.

'They're up to something.' I thought before continuing my conversation.

Suddenly I felt a hand on the back of my head causing me to jump slightly before seeing Dazai behind Atsushi with his hand on the boy's head.

Before we could do anything our faces were pushed towards each other, our lips smashing together as a result.

'His lips are so soft.' was all I could think as the two of us froze.

After a few seconds the pressure on our heads let up and Atsushi and I pulled away, our faces red as cherries. 

The sound of Kunikida's booming voice could be heard chastizing Dazai while Junichirou scolded Naomi for their little stunt. 

As I tried to rack my brain for something to say, my phone buzzed. 

"Oh shit...I totally forgot I'm supposed to help out with the baby shower!" I said and quickly began gathering my things.

"Baby...shower? Y/N...are you preg-" 

"NO!!! NONONO!!! My best friend's older sister is having a baby, not me!" I shouted, cutting Dazai off. 

"I gotta go!" I added, making a dash for the door. 

"I'll go with you!" Atsushi said and followed me downstairs.

"Just thought I'd tell you...I uh enjoyed that kiss, despite it being a bit...forced." I confessed making the boy blush and scratch the back of his head.

"I uh...m-me too..."

I laughed softly and stood on my tippy toes, planting another light kiss on his coffee-flavored lips.

"Catch you later, kitty cat~"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Was this one good? Did y'all enjoy it?