𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Sam

"Sam... Hey" A light smile forms on my face, my eyes wonder anywhere but to him. With what Gwen told me, I was feeling confused.
I didn't know how to feel about Sam possibly liking me in that way, I had never put much thought into it.

"I've been texting you, is everything okay?" He begins walking in the same direction as me, his feet carry him fast as he tried to keep up with my own. "Yeah, the other night just really shook me up" It wasn't technically a lie, I couldn't get the image of that thing targeting me. If Peter wasn't there I don't know what would of happened to me. It's a scary thought.

"If you ever wanna talk about it i'm here" My eyes divert to Peter walking down the hallway, I nod my head to Sam, giving him half of my attention. "Um, yeah, thank you. I'll see you later?" I give him a quick smile before catching up to Peter.

Peter caught sight of me trying to catch up with him and he slowed down, taking out the one earbud he had in. Watching me until I got beside him, "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure" Nodding his head, he follows me off to the side, away from the people. The people in this school had a tendency to eavesdrop onto others conversations and spill it around the school.

"What do you know about the incident on the bridge last night?" I clutch onto my books, awaiting a answer from Peter. "Not much... Whatever it was definitely was not human"

"Do you think there's a way to track it?" Another question pouring out of my mouth. "I was gonna stop my Dr. Connors today and see, why such an interest?" He had a worried expression on his face.

"This thing targeted me. I want to know why," I explain to him knowing he would never approve. A look of defense clouded his eyes as he immediately starts shaking his head, almost shutting the idea down immediately.

"No, no. It's too dangerous, leave this to me, Arya" He added words to the disagreeing expressions. "He targeted a lot of people on the street, it wasn't anything personal. You have to leave this alone"

"You didn't see the look in it's eyes, Peter. It knew me... and, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I felt like I knew it too" I defend myself, it felt too real to just be in my head. I keep replaying the moment in my head, over and over again.

"It's not human, Arya" Peter mumbles, the false hope I had that he would of believed me
faded. "I know what I saw" My voice cracks, at this point I was questioning myself, I could of been wrong.

Peter's hand grip my shoulders as he pulls me in for a hug, he was holding onto me so tightly. His lips pressed against my forehead as he just held me, giving me a moment to recollect myself.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Biology homework: the worst part of my day. I loved biology, it was just the homework that irked me. I throw my pen down on my wooden vanity in front of me, my head tosses back and groan was heard from the back of my throat.