•prologue•

Yeong y/n. Princess of Yeong empire. She is the only daughter of the king and queen. She have 2 siblings eun Jin and eun woo <(they are twins )> . Princess y/n Fell  in love with Seven men.

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim taehyung and
Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Namjoon was born in a noble family.
He was the librarian of the royal library. He was very smart.

Kim Seokjin runs a restaurant in the town. His parents worked in the castle. Seokjin had the best restaurant in town.

Min Yoongi was a pianist. He play's piano during the 'ball' which was set up for the prince's eun Jin and eun woo

Jung Hoseok was a dance teacher. He taught most of the people to dance for the 'ball'.

Park Jimin was a normal citizen who works in a shop. Sometimes he goes to help his friend 'taehyung' who takes care of the royal garden.

Kim taehyung was the caretaker of the royal garden. Friends with jimin. Has a bubbly personality.

Jeon Jungkook was the general of the Yeong empire who wins every single war or fight

They all kept y/n happy and also agreed to share her. The king and queen who get to know this, at first was disappointed but seeing their daughter happy with them
made the king and queen happy and agreed on their relationship.

But.....

One day......

Thing got changed......

Their enemies attacked their Empire. kidnapped every single one of them (bts) and informed that they will only leave them if princess y/n go there alone. As they said, y/n went there to only witness her love's of her life getting killed infront of her.

They betrayed her.....

They betrayed the king and queen.........

But before she can move from her place she was stabbed from the back..

She got killed with her lover's....

Before she takes her last breath She promised them to meet again and also promised herself to take revenge on the murdered.

Before she died she decided to take a look at her loved ones and at last she took a look at the murderer....and ...he....was....

Eun woo

Her beloved brother....
He....he killed her

His face was the last thing she saw before she closed her eyes...

Centuries later she was born again as she promised to meet them and also to take revenge on the murderer.