chapter 1

The story will be a little fast forward  as the story will be  continuing  from a few days (6 to 7)after Y/n had start working in kims enterprise.

______________________________________

Y/n wasn't always a morning
person but for the sake of
herself she got up from
her comfy bed.

She went to bathroom to
get ready for her work.
While brushing her teeth
she thought of her life and how
it had changed from the way she thinks, the way she sets her
point of view and so on.

She never thought she would meet another one of her soulmate this soon. But she took it positively
for the greater good of her future.

Working under a CEO was not as stressful as she thought and Namjoon was making it easy for her.

Yoongi is already worried about her health and insisted that she must have her food and should sleep at a correct time.

She was already imagining her life withe rest of the guys. She sighed and washed her mouth and headed to the kitchen to make food for herself and Yoongi. She doesn't understand why she always thinks that 'Yoongi will be at the stove cooking ' when he is literally sleeping like he is dead. After setting up the ingredients she started cooking but the opening sound of the fridge had startled her and she was ready to throw a fist. On turning her head she realised that it was none other than Yoongi who was in his office suit.

Y/n said "oh you startled me you know'' Yoongi just shrugged it off and replyed " Morning" "hmmm good morning" y/n replyed. Suddenly she realised something "DID YOU WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING?!? " It
startled Yoongi who was slightly falling asleep. Rubbing his eyes he replyed " i just thought of waking up early that's all " soon a yawn had been passed out from his mouth. Without further ado y/n started to make breakfast.

Yoongi's pov:

I realised that it was best if I went to sleep for sometimes but y/n insisted that it is good to wake early and  I struggled to keep my eyes open. But somehow i managed thanks to the coffee that y/n made. I was enjoying watching her cooking and never in my life I thought I would actually enjoy seeing people cook.

My thoughts were soon
interrupted by her '' so whats the real reason you are up early?" She questioned me while busy stir frying some vegetables. ''I wanted to drop you off at your work place'' I decided to be honest just because I have heard that girls like a guy when he is being honest ''alright'' she replyed.

Y/n's pov:
We sat in complete silence while having breakfast. It was silence but not awkward. I saw yoongi was hesitant to ask something just like how he was in his previous life.

Flashback:
Yoongi and y/n were walking in the garden which was secretly
built for the princess.
"So what do you want to
talk about? '' y/n asked
''How do you know i wanted to ask  you something? ''  ''come on your face shows it all'' y/n  giggled softly  ''me and the rest of the guys wanted to know if you are free tomorrow?'' ''Didn't Jungkook tell you?''  ''tell me what? '' Yoongi asked with a rised eyebrow '' that i was actually free'' y/n said while laughing soon yoongi joined her too.

Present: still y/n's pov

''What is it?'' I asked since i knew he is hesitant  "d-do you perh-haps like s-someone? " he asked me due to which i choked on my own saliva  ''what?! '' i was suddenly surprised

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it for today guys
I'm extremely sorry if I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger