You Got A New Partner

Love. Something we all seem to yearn so much, deep down. But I need you to listen to me because there are some things that I realized I don't want to let go of and sacrifice, especially when it comes down to something as important as this.

For this letter, I am going to heavily draw inspiration from myself (as if that's not what I do already, am I right?).

- Don't settle for a love that doesn't make you feel anything. You deserve a love that makes you feel like you're reading a Romance novel, watching a Romcom, or reading a Wattpad story. Not just a good love, but a great one. People always think they have to settle, but why should we? A great love exists, and even though it's hard to find, it will be worth the wait.

- Make sure they truly like you. Fall in love with a person who is falling as hard, if not harder, for you. If you pay attention, you can always tell when someone loves you. If they put thought and effort into romantic gestures. If they even do romantic gestures.

- If you love them a lot, but you know they don't love or care for you half as much as you love/care for them, LET THEM GO. It will only save you from more pain and hurt in the end. It may seem impossible, and it may seem like you can't breathe when you aren't with them, and you may feel that pain in your chest (the mediastinum, if we're going to use medical terminology here), but it's for your own good.

I hope this advice will help you in your future endeavours, and I really hope I'm there to give you more advice along the way and as these things begin to happen in your life. I guess I'll add on to this list whenever I see fit, and whenever I have anything else to add. Also, I'm really, really happy for you. All the best.

Here's to falling in love. Always, Ayla.
P.S. Tell me all about them, by the way :)

"You don't have to climb a mountain to stand on the top of the world."