𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Jo went to Aunt March again, and Amara went to Louis House. When she was about to knock Louis open it immediately.

"Oh thank God, your here, Let's go." Louis said and they immediately went to the Theater that they will play.

"Where are you both going?" Fred asked and the twins look at Amara.

"Went to practice in Theater" Amara smiled at them.

"Hey did you know that Tristan and Karen is going to play too with us?" Amara asked, and Louis couldn't believe what they hear.

"What? How did they passed?" Louis asked.

"I don't know, maybe for money. You know Tristan and Karen they will do to bring us down, but they always can't because they don't have our talented." Amara said proudly to her answer.

"Who is Tristan and Karen?" Harry asked in curiousity.

"Watch the scene you will see who is Tristan and Karen." Louis said.

"Yeah, looks like an arsehole, right Louis" Amara added.

"Right you are."

"Language!" Minerva said sternly.

When they go inside the Theater, the woman went to them and said "go change your dress, but do not used your outfit for next week, okay?" Amara and Louis nodded.

"Look who's here, Karen." Tristan said smirking, and Karen laugh in pitched voice.

Louis seems annoyed at them, but Amara look at them without emotion on her face, she glared at them dangerously and when they caught Amara's glare they flinched but they did not show.

"Look Tristan, dear Amara is pissed" Karen said and they both laugh, in a few minutes Amara laugh coldly.

All the students shivered at her laugh, Harry remembered the time when both him and Amara got into a fight, and Amara began to laugh evilly, and throw a hard punch on Flint face.

"What are you laughing at!" Karen shouted, but deep inside she's scared what Amara will do to them.

"Oh dearie, just wait till we finished this practice, and you will regret." Amara said in dangerous voice, with sweet smile. Both Louis and Amara went to stage and wait to Tristan and Karen who looks scared.

"Hahaha! That's what they deserved" Daphne laugh loudly with other Slytherins.

When they finished, they see Tristan and Karen walk faste, Louis and Amara look at each other and burst into laugh.

"That was so fun!" Amara smiled happily.

"Yeah! Oh did you see Tristan's face? He looks like one of her mirrors broken!"

When both goodbyes they went to there separate home. When she opened the door nobody's home except Beth.

"Hey Beth, where are they?" Amara asked and went to hug her sister who hugged back.

"They went to Laurie's House something about Amy, you know you should go maybe it's emergency I can stay here with Hannah." Beth stated, and Amara immediately worried and run to Laurence Household, when she was about to open they saw Amara's running and they waited her.

"What happend" She immediately asked.

"We don't know, honey." Marmee said and the door opened the servant said followed her.

"Here, she is." Mr. Brooke said. Jo went to Laurie while Amara, Meg, Marmee went to Amy.

"Ten galleons, Mattheo will be there." Charlus bet, and Orion, Fleamont, Cygnus and the women's look at her dumbfounded.