𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Jo seen sitting infront of Friedrich who's reading her story. She patiently waiting to finished him reading.

"Those are just stories, of course." Jo suddenly said as Friedrich looks at her. "But I'm working on a novel."

"And your novel... It will be like this?" He asked as Jo nodded.

"Yes. So far anyway."

"With plots like this?" He hesitantly asked. "Duels and killing and..." Jo interrupt him.

"I feel like he would say he doesn't like the story you made." Amara raised her eyebrows and looked at Jo.

"Just watch it."

"Its sells, so."

"Why don't you sign your real name?" Friedrich recommend as Jo shakes her heads.

"Oh, my mother wouldn't like it." Jo answered as she stood up and spoke, "it's too gory for her. I wanne help with the money I make and not worry her." She forcedly laughed as Friedrich just hmm.

"Oh dear, i would be happy if you put your real name. I'm so sorry if I made you feel like i wouldn't like it." Marmee sigh and gave her a small smile.

Jo genuinely smiled at her softhearted mother, "it's fine, marmee. I understand."

"You know I... I don't like them." Friedrich confessed as Jo smiles drop. "Honestly, uh... I mean, I... I think that they're not good."

"And I ALWAYS right." Amara chuckles in disbelief as Jo rolled her eyes at this scene.

"I can't believe father just said that." Severus muttered in disbelief and scoffed.

"As a reader, I understand him, maybe in his opinion he doesn't like it..?" Lily said as the others nodded on her words and Jo just accept.

Jo felt upset and can't say an utter words and close her eyes. "Uh, but... They're..." Jo swallowed, "they're published in the papers, and people have always said that I'm talented."

"Oh, I think you're talented." He stated, "Which is why I'm being so... So blunt."

"See? He's not that bad, he just want to be honest with you. But he still need to careful his words." Lily added.

Jo stares at him, "Well, I can't afford to starve on praise." She walks towards him and get the notes of her stories.

"Are you upset?"

"Of course I'm upset. You just... You just told me you didn't like my work." Jo said.

"It's fine to be upset." Euphemia Potter smiled at her.

"Jo i thought you'd like honesty?"

"I... Yes, I do." And was about to walked away.

"Has no one ever talked to you like this before?"

"Well Amara over here just sometimes doesn't like my work but still careful on her words." Jo pointed at Amara who pointed at herself.

"Me? Oh... yeah."

"Yes, I've been rejected plenty of times!" Jo is pacing back and forth.

"Do you have anyone to take you seriously, Jo? To talk about your work?"

"And who made you high priest? Of what's good and what's bad, huh?" Jo snapped as Friedrich couldn't help but nervous.

"Oooh that's hot." Someone said as the March sisters turned around to the girl who just spoke. "Did I just said it out loud?"