Meeting and Cookies (Before the discovery)

Ray: 4 years old
Norman: 4 years old
[Name]: 4 years old
Emma: 4 years old
Gilda: 3 years old
Don: 3 years old
Anna: 2 years old
Nat: 2 years old

A pair of e/c eyes were staring at a particular raven haired boy who was reading a book.

It was a peaceful day in Grace Field House. The kids finished their breakfast and their daily litany test. It was currently free time, the kids are allowed to do whatever they want.

All of the kids went out to play but it was a different story to the h/c girl. She's in the mood for reading now. One book caught her attention last night but it's already bed time so she decided to read it tomorrow morning just to find it being read by the other kid.

She's really excited to read it to the point that she didn't sleep last night thinking what is the book about. She also had an idea of sneaking out of bed just to get the book but erased the idea because her so called "Mother" or caretaker will get mad at her.

She's staring at the raven haired boy for hours now. She really wants to read the book but scared of the boy. She just decided to wait for him until he finishes reading the book.

"What are you doing?" a voice from behind her said. She got shocked and almost tripped over and almost being seen by the raven haired boy but she managed to get back to her position and hide again. She sigh in relief while her hand on her chest.

"Why are you scared of being seen by him? What's wrong?" turns out that it was Michelle all along. [Name] shook her head.

"I don't believe you. What is really happening?" Michelle asked once again.

"Nothing." [Name] mumbled enough for Michelle to hear.

"You're really not gonna tell me, huh? If you don't tell me, I'm gonna tickle you." Michelle threatened the girl.

'Oh no, if she tickles me, I would laugh and I'm doomed. What I am gonna do?' [Name] thought.

"Fine. I'm waiting for Ray to finish reading the book." [Name] confesses.

"Then why wouldn't you ask him if you can borrow the book? No need to hide from him." Michelle said.

"I don't want to interrupt him while he's reading and it's more convenient to hide to see when he's gonna finish than walking around him while waiting." [Name] said.

"Then ask him to tell you about the book." Michelle suggested.

"He might get annoyed." [Name] reasoned.

"Then ask him if you can read with him." Michelle suggested once again.

"He might get uncomfortable." [Name] reasoned once again.

"Then tell him to give you the book once he's finish reading so you don't need to watch him anymore." Michelle said.

"I don't want to and I can stand in here for more hours." [Name] reasoned again.

"You have too many reasons! Just go!" Michelle complained. [Name] shook her head.

"Geez, your legs will get sore if you stand here for too long! Go ask him already!" Michelle scolded.

"No!" [Name] said.

"Fine, I'll help you make cookies later~. If you ask him to borrow it when he's already finished reading it first~. Okay?" Michelle said. [Name's] e/c eyes sparkled. [Name's] really been obsessed on cookies. Even though she's 4 years old, she already knows how to make it herself, she also had her own recipe and procedures. She'll do anything for her cookies.