Birthday and Big Girl?.... (Before the discovery.)

~May 5, 2044~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" the kids said in unison.

"Wish and blow the candle [Name]!" the orange haired girl said to her best friend.

[Name] closed her eyes to make a wish.

'I wish... That our escape will be successful and everyone will be alright.' she wished in her mind.

One year was the length of time her and Ray was gonna wait until the right timing. [Name] blew the candle. Everyone clapped their hands happily.

"Happy birthday [Name]!" Emma hugged her best friend.

"Thanks Ems!" [Name] replied. They started eating.

"Open my gift first!" Emma excitedly handed her gift to [Name].

"Sure!" [Name] replied. She proceeded to open the gift. It was a note book, sketch book, and different types of pens, markers, and stationary.

"I hope you like it!" Emma said.

"I like it! Thank you Emma!" [Name] thanked her.

"You're welcome bestie!" Emma said.

"Open mine next!" Gilda said as she handed her gift to the girl. [Name] opened the gift. It was a different colors of cardigan and it has patches on the side.

"I gave you that so you don't have to wear the same cardigan everyday! I hope you like it!" Gilda said.

"I like it! Thank you Gilda!" [Name] said.

"Mine next!" Anna said.

"Sure thing!" [Name] said. She opened the gift. It was numerous types of hair accessories and different hair brushes.

"I can finally style your hair in different ways and styles!" Anna exclaimed.

"I like it! Thank you Anna!" [Name] thanked her.

Soon, the other kids gave her gifts. It was only Ray, Norman, Don, and Nat who hasn't given their gifts yet.

"So~ the four of you, what's your gift for [Name]?~" Emma said.

"It's a secret." the four of them said in unison.

"Okay~." Emma said. Everyone go outside to play. Emma played in a distance with Norman. Meanwhile, Ray go to the library, as usual [Name] would follow him to tell him to go outside. She was now facing the boy.

"Ray. I thought you liked it outside? Why are you here in the library again?" [Name] asked the boy.

Ray walked towards her and leaned into her.

"Ray?" she asked.

Their face were too close, it made the girl flustered. Ray was looking behind her neck. She felt something on her upper chest. Ray go back to his position and stare at something. She looked at her chest to find a pendant.

It turns out that Ray already attached the necklace for her. It was a (add any necklace with a pendant you like. Based on your imagination.)

"Is this your gift for me?" [Name] asked while holding the pendant. Ray nodded.

"It's pretty! Thank you Ray!" [Name] thanked the boy.

"Whatever." Ray said then walked out of the library. She quickly run to him and walk beside him.

"Don't be so grumpy to the birthday girl. I promise, I won't get it off from now on!" [Name] said smiling.

Deep inside, Ray was happy that [Name] liked his gift. He wonder what the other three boys present for her.