Cat Boy Zander

"Zander?!" Hailey's voice woke him up. Zander rubbed his eyes, shifting under his covers. He didn't want to wake up. He tried to grumble, which, in the morning came out as a groan, but neither of those happened. It was a purr. 

Zander tensed, surprised. He sat up, opening his periwinkle eyes all the way. Hailey was staring at him astonishment; not at him, but at the top of his head.

"What are you-" Zander reached his hand onto his head, and froze when he felt something fluffy atop. He slid off his bed nimbly and rushed to the bathroom, Hailey at his heels. No sooner had he looked in the mirror when he gasped; 2 large, fluffy ears poked out of his purple ombré hair. Not any other ears than cat ears. He had whiskers on his face, and heaven forbid- when he looked at his back he saw a long, silky purple tail. 

"OH MY GOSH-" Zander cried, going in circles in horror. He slapped himself and pinched himself a few times, convinced it was a dream. "OH MY GOSH. THIS IS REAL. HAILEY- Oh my gosh HAILEY?!"

Hailey was cowering by the space of the ajar bathroom door, but on her head were a pair of bear ears. Her nose had gotten slightly bigger and was more of a circle shape, and darker than the rest of her skin. "Look," she squeaked, pulling her phone out of her pocket. It was the group text for the music club, with rapid-fire messages from the other four members. 

Pink Haired Devil: 

GUYS, IT MAY SOUND CRAZY BUT I AM FREAKING OUT RN, I HAVE BUNNY EARS AND A FLUFFY TAIL, AND ELLIOT TEXTED ME THAT HE HAD BUG ANTENNA.

Simp Sterling:

NO WAY- IM FREAKING OUT 2, I WOKE UP WITH PANDA EARS.

Teal Therapist:

ME AND ZANDER WOKE UP WITH ANIMAL THINGS TOO, WHAT IS GOING ON?

The Big Brother:

Uh.. I have bear ears too ;w;

Peanut Butter:

I think I'm turning into a dog...?

Simp Sterling: 

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pink Haired Devil:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Zander was shell-shocked as Hailey put her phone away. EVERYONE in the music club, plus Elliot, were... furries? Actual furries?

"I can't BELIEVE this-" Zander hissed. "What happened?! Did we upset Sadie or something?"

"I don't know," Hailey said. "But we have to go to school whether we like it or not."

The stepsiblings flooded out the door and ran to Luke's house.

HAHA. 3 POSTS IN 2 DAYS. THERE, IVE DONE IT. IVE STAYED UP FOR LITERALLY 8 HOURS FROM WHEN MY PARENTS PUT ME TO SLEEP. ITS NEARLY 2AM, SO ITS TIME TO WORK ON GACHA SERIESES. WORK- TwT ANYONE ELSE SUFFERING FROM 100992828273368 POUNDS OF PRESSURE? AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! JOIN MEH IN THE COMMENTS: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!