one

BREATH IN, BREATH OUT everything will be alright.. just act tough as usual.

his bright amethyst orbs, which remind you of an expensive gemstone, bore into you, his gaze was intense, intimidating, sensual but charming all at once yet you still were mesmerized. just seeing him stare at you like that is already enough to make your heart race to the point where it is pounding rapidly.

who wouldn't be nervous if the one and only member of japan's worst criminal organization is now standing in front you? his black and white hair, which was gelled on the side, complemented his flawlessly sculptured face, and his incredible features absolutely scream perfection, making him look like a high-paid model yet behind his attractive looks, which would make any women drool, he is an actual criminal who kills people for his own pleasure.

"how much for a night?" ran asked, his veiny hand making it's way through your soft hair, tucking it behind your ear.

a lazy smirk crept up upon his face, his droopy eyes staring at your delicate face. you were so angelic, your presence emanated purity and beauty, he even questioned your existence in his thoughts, is he witnessing an angel? or is he merely high?

"my body isn't for sale." you spoke in a hushed tone, wave of worry washed over you as he just only hummed in response.

"then, are you giving it for free?" he asked, raising your head to meet his gaze as his thumb touched your soft plump lips, which were coated in crimson matte lipstick.