Chapter 4

It was saturday at night so i got dressed in a beautifull dress i was ready to go so i got to the restaurant and i tried to find him when i find him he looked Really
good and then i sat on a seat he looked at me and said :

"U look stunning"

I was blushing a lot then i said :

"U-u too"

And we started talking we found out that we have so many things in common the food was good too , when i got the check we split it and had a good date.

The next day i woke up at 7:00 and i took a shower and dressed up as always andi got to school and i got to my first class  i put my bag on the back off my chair and he was there now and he had this big cute smile , i finished my first class at that time after all my classes i got to my house and i changed my school uniform to my home outfit and when i got to my bedroom i jumped on my bed and lay down i was quikly grabbing my phone and typing his number i called him and again we talked a lot.

And we talked about games school a lot of stuff but it was getting late again so we said our good byes at that time i was in a good mood and i began to sleep when i woke up iam still feeling good mood i took a shower again and got dressed when i got to the  school he was there again but one girl walked in our class she was pretty and the teacher intruduced her to the front of the class her name was Chloe.

She sat next to the popular girls and after class i started to talk to her but she was being really mean and she talked to the girls like how she really like tristan so i was mad at the girl beacuse she was really a pick me and she tried to always get tristan away from me at that time i was so mad that i made that girl my number 1 enemy so every time she trys to get tristan i will distract him.