Last Two Requests

It happened after lunch.

Karma was in the kitchen with Youta, washing the plates, while his dual haired son studied for his upcoming exams.

Karma, after he finished washing the dishes, went over to his son who's brows were furrowed in concentration. He reached across the counter and flicked Youta's forehead. "Owe! Dad!" Youta whined rubbing his forehead. "Why'd you do that for?" He pouted.

"Don't frown too much, you'll get wrinkles before you turn thirteen" Karma warned with a smirk.

Youta stuck his tongue at him.

It was at that moment that Gakushū entered the kitchen, looking serious. "Hi papa" Youta greeted. Gakushū smiled at his son

His smile barely reached his eyes, Karma noticed.

"Karma, can I talk to you?" He eyed their son warily. "Alone"

Karma nodded. "Youta, go study in your room instead" he told the boy.

Youta nodded, gathering his books he left the kitchen, leaving his two fathers alone.

"What's wrong?" Karma asked, concern in his tone. Gakushū forced himself to look at Karma's face, it wouldn't be right to do this without looking at him. "I want a divorce" he dropped.

Karma froze, he couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't breath. He was hurt, shocked, and confused. There was also a bit of anger inside of him, he certainly didn't see this coming. "Why?" He asked. He wasn't going to ask those cliché 'how could you do this' questions they show on tv.

"I'm seeing someone else" Gakushū continued. "I'm s-"

"Don't finish that" Karma growled. "Don't apologize" he took a deep breath, and calmed his racing heart. "I just don't understand why after all these years...and we have an amazing son together, it's a miracle to have Youta"

"I'm seeing someone else" Gakushū repeated weakly. He placed the divorce papers on the table. "I just need your signature there, I already signed" he looked at his soon to be former husband. "You can have anything you want Karma, just sign here"

Karma looked down at the papers that would end his marriage of twelve years with Gakushū. He took a deep breath "I'll sign your papers, sure. But I have two requests" he smirked.

Gakushū looked at him and furrowed his brows. Karma stopped himself from comparing Gakushū's frowning face with Youta's. "Okay..what is it?" Gakushū asked.

"One. I want us to look like we're still together Infront of our son, Youta's finale exams are coming up and I don't want him stressing" Karma started, holding out one finger. Gakushū nodded "I understand, and the second one?"

"For the next seven days" Karma started with a bit of difficulty. "I want you to take me out and recreate our first dates. Take me to the same places you took me when we were in high school" the red head smiled a small smile. "And for the next seven nights, I want you to carry me to our bedroom, like you did at our wedding night"

"Okay, is that it?" Gakushū looked at him questioningly.

"Yeah" Karma answered sadly.

"Okay, deal" Gakushū promised.

_____________________________

Day 1

Gakushū woke up earlier than usual. It was 6am on a Saturday. Normally he sleep till noon during the weekend

But today is an important day after all

He rolled to his side, and saw that Karma's spot was empty. Gakushū got up, and went to the bathroom and found that the hot water was already running.