Søngs That Nøbødy Wrøte

Tyler and Raidyn moved silently down the dirt path. Ty's hands were stuffed into the large pocket at the front of his hoody. He was twiddling his phone so it moved in circles. When they got far enough in Raidyn came to an abrupt stop before turning on her heels to stare at Tyler. Ripping her fingers through her hair she huffed, "So?"

Tyler's gaze remained focused on the ground as he raised his shoulders in a shrug. Raidyn's brows knitted together. "Damnit Ty! Look at me!"

Hesitating at first Tyler turned so he was facing her, his eyes looking up at her despite his head not raising at all. "What do you want to know?" He dreaded the possible questions she could ask him.

When she saw the expression on his face she placed her hands on his shoulders. Her features softened to show more sympathy. "Tyler, you don't have to be afraid. You can tell me anything."

In a soft whisper he started, "My mom died when I was twelve." He acknowledged her remorse before continuing. "I lied about my parents being divorced."

"Tyler... I... I'm sorry, I didn't know.."

He shook his head before continuing, "My dad became an alcoholic afterwards....."

Raidyn whispered, "You don't have to tell me anything else if you don't want to.."

In a barely audible tone he stated, "And I think I really like you." That was the only statement that allowed him to hold eye contact with her. "And I really want to kiss you, but I can't."

She was both taken aback yet confused. "Wait, what? Why?"

"Why can't I kiss you?" He inquired. "It wouldn't be fair to Josh."

A single one of Raidyn's brows raised. "What?"

Tyler sighed and shook his head. "Josh likes you. A LOT. And I can't go against him like this."

"So he has some sort of dibs on me?!" She sounded mad. This isn't what Tyler intended on.

"Yeah..."

"Are you kidding me?! You two set dibs? What are you? Chi--" Raidyn was cut off by Tyler's lips crashing against her's. His arms wrapped around her back to pull her closer and her's moved around his neck. It seemed as if their mouth fit perfectly, and neither was going to pull away until they heard the last voice they wanted to. And enraged Josh.

"Tyler?!"