Can you make me one?

Ink POV:

i was au hopping to see how the aus are going, so far so good, but i teleported to an unknown au it was just in space just like Outertale I looked around and there was a small island i teleported there and saw some random stuff like books, games and multiple TVs and ... a cat? i got closer to there cat and started hissing at me i tried to calm it down, eventually it did i petted the cats ears then started purring

but then a blur went past me i paniced a bit, it was fast i also saw it had black wings, what was that? why was it fast? Thoughts filled my mind unti-

"Hello!"

a voice was behind me i turned around in defensive mode (does that even make sense-?)  all too see was just a skeleton and they were...tall-

???? POV:

So i was au hopping again 'borrowing' some stuff undetected, then i teleported back to my home, i think thats how they say it is, then i see a skeleton petting my cat

i got excited and used my wings to fly over there, but i flew too fast then i just flew past them, i think they got scared..oof- so i just teleported to them, they turned around they had an ink splash on their cheekbone, and an artist attire and a very large brown scarf probably bigger than them and they're kind of small?, i smiled and said-

Ink POV:

"Hiii! My name's Nona! I have to say why are you here in my home? are you here for a soul? I can make you one!" The taller skeleton said happily as multiple questions keep coming out there lips (logic doesn't exist here buddy) also, did they say they can make souls?

"whoa whoa whoa slow down i can't keep up with your questions" i said "Oops sorry! its just that i don't have that many visitors since not that many people know my existance" "no worries, also did you say you can make souls?" "Oh! yeah i make them for a living!" they smiled i was in shock "s-so you just give the souls away?" i stuttered a bit and cringed (lmao) "No but i trade them for an item"

i got excited and puked i looked up they seemed startled-

"Oh my! are you ok!?" "yes im fine" "its just i got excited too much" "Oh, so when other skeletons get excited they puke ink too?" "oh, no its just me" "by the way.. can you make me a soul?" "Sure! what type? a powerful soul half soul multicolored soul-" "just a normal one" i smiled "Sure then! What would you like to trade it for?" "let me see.." i pulled out a paintbrush and gave it to them, they looked a bit confused of what it is "you don't know what this is?" i questioned "What is it? it looks cool!" "i can show you how it works" they smiled happily "Okay!"

i showed them how paintbrushes work and they looked so happy about it they drew a lot of beautiful paintings i didn't even know they could do, i guess they have a big imagination.
after i taught them about painting we hung out for a bit, they had A LOT of random things around the island, they said they had gone through many tradings, they also said that they weren't alone in this area they said that there was more roaming around here, i also realized they had very.big.wings.. incredibly big i asked them why it was so big, they said they don't know but said that they couldn't fly more than 5 minutes cause it was so big it took up most of their energy to move it, i had a great time hanging out with them it was the longest conversation i had, i said goodbye to them but before i had to go back to the Doodlesphere they gave me the soul i requested, i forgot i even requested one cause of the fun we had, we said our goodbyes and hoped to see each other again, i really hope i could see them again soon..

always. h i
i know i know its been a long time since i posted something i just had writer block or thats what its called- i really missed writing and i saw this unfinished story and decided to finish it and im happy about finishing this.
Anyways see you later ^^

*POOF*