su!cidal mirabel

Info: in the movie The casita breaks but this au it doesn't and mirabel just runs to her room crying

WARNING: SELF HARM, SUICIDE.

Mirabel runs to her room after realizing what she has done and locks herself in her room.

"MIRABEL OPEN THE DOOR" Julietta, Abuela, isabela, and Dolores were outside the room trying to open the door.

Mirabel sobs in her room and noticed a very sharp knife.

( she has a knife in her room because her scissors weren't sharp enough)

Should I? Mirabel thinks to herself but before she cut her wrist she realized she had no long sleeves to cover it so she decided to cut her thigh.

___________

______

________

_________
(Let's pretend these are the cuts on her thighs)

Mirabel covers her mouth trying to muffle her screams, she quickly covers her thighs and Luisa breaks the door open.

MIRABEL IM SORRY I NEVER MENT TO SAY THAT, Abuela cried.

They all cried except mirabel who looked didn't care what anyone said.

They all leave her room everyone saying sorry and they make little visits to check on mirabel.

She continues to cut until.

M-M-Mirabel?!?.

Isabela screams and mirabel looks at her sister with no emotion.

Everyone panicked and went to Mirabel's room to see a bloody knife on her hand and her leg with blood dripping down her thighs.

Everyone rushed to hug mirabel and Julietta shoved an arepa in Mirabel's mouth.

The bleeding stopped but scars were still on her thigh.

The next day mirabel was always supervised and they forced her to sleep with isabela so that she doesn't do anything anymore.

Mirabel lost her emotions and didn't talk anymore because of this.

One day mirabel found another way to hurt herself.

She found a rose with a thorn and used it to cut her wrist.

MIRABEL?!? Peppa screamed and threw the rose away and hugged mirabel.

Pepa was on surveillance duty that day and mirabel finally let out a loud sob after Pepa hugged her.

Dolores rushed to them and hugged mirabel after seeing her wrist she was both happy and sad after hearing mirabel cry for the first time in weeks.

They went to the kitchen and Julietta had the same reaction as Dolores after seeing mirabel sad, she gave a piece of bread to mirabel and kissed her cheek.

"I love you mi Hija"