chapter 13 - spears and trains

a/n: sorry for the inconsistencies and any mistakes on gojo's abilities. i have done some research, and i think i'll still go down the path of cursed-energy-sucking-grimm. on a side note, gojo is op, way too op for the rwby universe in my opinion- and that's exactly why im kinda making him not as op so there can actually be some kind of progression. i hope that clears a few things up.
thank you for reading!

--

The White Fang members continued moving cargo in their mechs, overseen by their seniors yelling constant orders at them.

"Geez, could they be any more harsh..."

One of them mumbled, mind drifting elsewhere as he handled another bomb.

"HEY! Be careful with that, you'll get us all killed!"

"Yes, sorry boss!"

He instantly squeaked out, focusing on his task at hand. Suddenly, explosions sounded with the loud yells of the guards.

"BOSS! We got a problem!"

"Oh, what is it-"

Roman poked his head out, clearly annoyed. He turned where the soldier was pointing, and in sight was little Red and assumedly, her team.

"Well it looks like we have company... why don't you go give them a warm welcome? Meanwhile, hey you! You there! Tell everyone else to hurry up!"

"Y-Yes sir! But what if they halt us?"

"It's just the four of them, what could they pos-"

The ground quaked as large chunks of debris fell from the ceiling. Everyone experienced a strong gush of wind, some nearly being toppled over. Once the dust had settled, in the midst of it was a blindfolded, white haired man.

"Am I late to the party? Ooh~ you've got a nice 'abandoned' theme going, but it's not Halloween just yet!"

"Was a dramatic entrance really necessary?"

Weiss questioned, as they all went to join him after defeating the remaining soldiers. There were many more coming, which they prepared to fend off.

"I can't help but be so fabulous and draw everyone's attention~"

"Enough of that. What are they loading onto the train?"

Gojo took off his blindfold for a moment, briefly exposing his eyes to get a better look. Mechs, androids, more cargo. Hm. He pondered over what they were planning before a spray of bullets stopped right before his face. Team RWBY were already working their way through, knowing not to worry for Gojo.

"They appear to be equipped with mechs, although I'm unsure what for. As far as I know, these tunnels should be sealed off."

"We'll figure it out when we get there, for now, let's beat these bad guys!"

--

Roman panicked at the sight of Gojo. Clearly, he wasn't someone he could mess with. He grabbed the closest White Fang member and snapped out orders at him.

"Attach this cart and spread the word: We're starting the train."

"But we aren't finished-"

He slammed him into the wall with one hand, his other tightly gripping his cane until his knuckles turned white.

"Do it or you're finished!"

With a choked nod, the faunus quickly dashed off to alert the others.

--

"Get to your places, we are leaving now!"

"We're going to need backup, let me call Jaune!"