Chapter 1

⚓️Serena's POV⚓️
(S=Serena,m=maddie)
S- I'm really nervous what people are going to think about me Maddie!

m- your going to be fine look at you! You have blonde hair, and your really skinny! The boys will be all over you!

S=your kidding me right! I hate myself! I love Nash Grier more than myself!

M= Serena you will get over it! The school will love you.
...the next day on the first day school...
Mom I'm leaving for school!
Okay honey have a nice day i love you don't get with the wrong people!
I wont but do i have to go!
Yes you do
Ok
...First period-science...
Mrs.Pinto- hello boys and girls my name is Mrs.Pinto. Today you have no homework but don't expect that all the time! Lets go around the room and read out our names and our favorite colors! A lot of names went by then i came. Hi my name is Serena Hope and my favorite color is blue. After a couple more people went by, there was this cute boy i like and he sat behind me. Hello my name is Nash Grier and my favorite color is blue. I got so excited because he sat behind me and we like the same color! This might be the best class ever!
...Second period-E civ...
Mr.Michaud- hola my name is mr.Michaud its pronounced ME-SHOW. Everyone laugh or giggles at his name. He does this weird thing where he snaps and whispers "if u can hear me snap once" and if it goes past 10 we get a class demerit. Its pretty funny! We did all the names again but now he sits next to me! We have to meet our partners. I start to sweat and get nervous but there is nothing to be scared about! Nash- hey I'm Nash!
Serena- hi I'm Serena. Your hot! Serena covers her mouth as fast as she could!
Nash explains he has a girlfriend but told Serena that he likes her and doesn't like his girlfriend anymore. Serena asked to go to the bathroom and started freaking out and called Maddie! Maddie doesn't answer her phone. So Serena leaves a voice mail. OMG MADDIE NASH LIKES ME CALL BACK PLZ.....!!! The next 4 periods were the same as the first two periods.