Chapter 2

🔥Nashs POV🔥

God Matt i messed up with this girl i sit next to in e-civ! Matthew is Nash's best friend since the second grade! Why would you say that?who is it? Nash started to blush and wish he didn't say anything. Well... Its Serena Hope the new girl. Matthew starts getting happy. WOAH I LIKE HER TOO! She is mine Matt...

⚓️Serena's POV⚓️

Its finally lunch time and Serena has no one to sit next to. She decides to sit by herself to see if anyone is nice enough to ask her to sit with them. And someone is! Her name is Kristen Dallas (Cameron's wife)! Kristen seems nice to Serena and agrees to sit with them. Serena is debating if Kristen is a good influence on her. She is chewing gum wearing ripped tight jeans and a tank top with a rips in it, but the cloths fit Kristen nicely because Kristen is tall,skinny,and loves softball she is the captain of the team too! Kristen introduces her friends Lisa,Cameron,Matthew,and Nash. They eat lunch and decide to go to Forever 21 after school that day. They shop all day till the mall closed. Serena invited Kristen and Lisa over to have a fashion show with their new clothes. They agree. Nash,Cameron, and Matthew come too! Serena yells THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NIGHT EVER!