Red - JJ Maybank

Requested by: madalynwest1026
Summary: Y/N uses her safeword with JJ during sex for the first time. Similar to the chapter 'Yellow' with Rafe.
Warnings: smut, fluff, use of safeword

***

Before JJ I didn't really have much sexual experience. I'd lost my virginity to someone I didn't care about and had only had fairly vanilla sex with another guy since. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with vanilla sex, but I knew that deep down I craved more.

JJ was the key I needed to unlock that side of myself.

I discovered I liked being degraded and I liked pain. Nothing turned me on more than when I was tied up helpless whilst JJ did with me as he pleased. Every time we had sex we tried something new and I loved every minute of it.

The most important thing about rough sex, or sex in general for that matter, was trust. I trusted JJ with my life and knew he would never wanna do anything I was uncomfortable with.

That's why we had a safe word.

Our safe word was 'Red', or three taps on his leg if my mouth was *occupied*.

I'd never had to use it before as most of the stuff we did went perfectly smoothly and I had no reason to tell him to stop.

But I knew that at some point something would go wrong or it'd be too much for me to take and I was slightly nervous about how JJ would react.

I was tied to the bed by all four limbs, a blindfold obstructing my sight as JJ held the vibrator against my clit. I'd already cum four times from this alone and didn't know if I could take anymore. JJ thrusted two fingers into me roughly while pressing the vibrator even harder into my clit.

My body was giving out on me and I felt like I was gonna pass out from the overstimulation so I called out the word for the first time.

"Red! Please JJ it's too much it's too much!"

Immediately he took his fingers out of me and discarded the vibrator onto the bed.

"Good girl sweetheart, I'm proud of you. Can I take the blindfold off?" he said sweetly, careful not to touch me until I was ready.

I nodded and let my eyes adjust to the light. He kissed my forehead quickly as he worked on untying me. When I was free I flung myself into his arms, and he held my tightly.

"I'm sorry JJ I just couldn't take it."

"Baby you don't need to apologise. That's the point of a safe word. I never wanna hurt you."

I laid against his body as he stroked my hair and whispered sweet things to me, not caring that I was still naked.

"Can I clean you up sweetheart?"

I nodded and lied still as he used a warm damp cloth to clean my body and rubbed lotion into my wrists and ankles where they had been tied to get back the blood flow.

"Can you wash my hair?" I asked quietly, looking up at JJ with wide eyes.

"I would love to," he smiled.

He carried me bridal style to the bathroom and turned the shower on, waiting until the water was hot enough before helping me in.

I felt so safe and relaxed as he massaged the shampoo into my scalp and took care to wash my body with soap so delicately. He wrapped me in a warm fuzzy towel after and even blow dried my hair.

When I felt myself falling asleep against his chest, I realised I  had never felt this loved.