Hickeys - Rafe Cameron

Summary: Rafe gets jealous when he sees Y/N come home with a hickey
Warnings: language, smut

***
Rafe's POV

Ever since Sarah's best friend had moved in with us, I'd had my eye on her. She was beautiful, smart, funny – everything I'd ever wanted in a girl. Every time she snuck out to meet a guy it made my blood boil. She should be with me. I could give her anything she wanted, treat her how she deserved. What did she get from those meaningless flings that she couldn't get with me? She didn't know that I knew what she was doing. Thought she was being so slick, that no one heard her window open and close, the tell-tale slam that somehow everyone else was oblivious to.

At first, I told myself I waited up for her to make sure she was home safe. She was never gone the whole night and was always back in bed before the rest of the house woke up. But then I realised I wasn't doing it to be protective, to look out for her; I was jealous. I wanted her to be sneaking into my room, to be fucking me, instead of them. I'd had enough one night after she'd shamelessly flirted with me for the whole evening, only to disappear to hook up with some random Pogue. I waited for her window to open and close and then I made my move, opening her door silently and almost making her scream when she caught sight of me.

"Jesus, Rafe! What are you doing in here?" she whisper-yelled, not moving from her position across the room. There was too much space between us.

I took in the sight of her, tank top and shorts, no bra. Her hair was messed up, makeup smudged. God she was so hot.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" I asked, not answering her question as I took a few steps closer.

"Why do you care?"
"Answer the question, Y/N,"

"Maybe," she replied coyly, giving me a teasing smirk which I didn't return.

"Who gave it to you?" I wasn't in the mood for games. She was going to be mine.

"A guy."

"Stop playing games and tell me who the fuck's gotten that close to you."

I knew she didn't owe me the answer. I was nothing to her. But the thought of another guy touching what should be mine made my blood boil and I couldn't think straight when I was around her.

"Just some guy, Rafe. It's no big deal."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Excuse me?" she took a step back in surprise at my brashness, but I was unrelenting and closed the distance even more between us.

"Are there hickeys on your tits too? On your thighs? On your ass? Did he make you cum? Did you scream his name?"

She was backed into her bedroom wall at this point.

"Rafe why are you asking me all of this I-"

The gasp that left her throat as I grabbed her neck made my eyes flutter shut in pleasure.

"I should be the only one that gets to touch you like that."

My lips attached to her neck, the other side to the puny mark that asshole had given her. I sucked and nipped and licked at her soft skin until I was satisfied with the bruise. I placed a soft kiss on top of it and looked into her eyes to see them closed with bliss.

"Tell me what you want, Princess."

"Your mouth Rafe please," she was a moaning mess. She was going to be mine.

"Where?"

"Everywhere. Let everyone know I'm yours."

Her words went straight to my dick, and I found my pants tightening as she said the words I'd always wanted to hear.

"Good girl," I praised, feeling her cheeks grow warmer at my words.

I slipped the straps of her tank top down her arms slowly, feeling her shiver with anticipation. I pressed my lips along her collarbones, her shoulder, her sternum, before finally touching her where I knew she wanted me. I teased her first, kissing so gently on the tops of her breasts that she almost couldn't feel me.

"Please Rafe, I need more," she begged, grabbing me with fervour as she tried to manoeuvre me where she wanted.

"Patience sweetheart. I'll give you what you want."

I pushed her top down even further, her hardened nipples becoming exposed as she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked up to see her beautiful face panting and tinged red as she silently begged me to pleasure her. I did.

The moan that left her mouth as I first took her nipple between my teeth could have made me cum then and there if it wasn't for my desperation to make things last.
I sucked, licked, and bit until her tits were stained purple with bruises and she had to yank my head off.

"Too much Rafe, I can't take it,"

"I wanna taste your pussy, pretty girl."

"God yes. Please I need you," she whined, never looking more beautiful.

"Lie back," I instructed, taking in her beauty as she stared up at me with her big eyes.

She complied immediately and even opened her legs, the wet patch in her cute little pink underwear made my mouth water.

"I'm gonna make you forget everyone else's name, Princess."

She nodded enthusiastically and I kissed her lips for the first time that night, savouring the feel of her tongue against mine as we both fought for dominance. She quickly gave in when my fingertips grazed over her clit, and she had to use all her strength to hold in her moan.

I made sure to make eye-contact as I slithered my way down her body, stripping her naked and devouring her beneath me. Her thighs were hooked over my shoulders and my hands were on her tits as I ate her out like a starving man. I had to change position at one point to muffle the angelic sounds she was making, so as not to wake up the entire household.
As my fingers stroked her g-spot I could feel her body convulsing, so I captured her lips with my own to swallow her orgasm.
When she had come down from the euphoria, I gently used her discarded t shirt to clean her up. I was still fully clothed the whole time she'd been naked, and I quite enjoyed the sense of power it filled me with.

I kissed her one last time, brushed my thumb over one of the hickeys on her neck, and left her room without a word.