The Job

Y/N slipped out of bed and into his bathroom. He brushed his teeth and jumped into the shower, letting the cold water run across their skin.

"ACK FUCK." Y/N remembered how he still needed to contact his landlord about fixing the water heater in his house.

Y/N was just accepted to be a mechanic at the Mega Pizza Plex. His life has been pretty normal just accepting jobs that come to him. In the year 2032 there really isn't a need for human mechanics because robots have gotten intellgent enough to handle most malfunctions.

Y/N popped a toast in his mouth and was on his way to the bus stop.

When they arrived they sat in silence listening to music on his phone.

Soon the neon lights from the Mega Pizza Plex were visible. It was almost blinding to stare at them for long.

After entering from the back he came across his first obstacle. The staff hallways were so unorganized unlike the rest of the pizza plex.

"Hey new guy over here!" A woman with blonde hair pulled back into a pony yelled at him. She guided Y/N towards the men's lockers. Y/N steps in and changes into his uniform.

Once outside the blonde haired woman explains how many people that work here leave because of the unervy atmosphere at night here. Y/N that she has a little name pin on her chest. "Vanessa" It reads. Abruptly Y/N's face is stuffed with paper work. On it the papers describe to him what patrols he has to do and where all his equipment is. "Here," Vanessa hands him a watch like device. She was soon off leaving Y/N standing in a empty hallway confused.

After senselessly walking around Y/N checks the "FazWatch," as Vanessa had called it, and boots it up. The screen lights up and he is greeted with a comforting voice of Freddy.

"Hello Superstar! This is your new FazWatch made just for new and old employees. Just follow the instructions on the screen and soon you'll be all set up to start working!"

After that sudden jolt from the crappy speakers that vibrated on Y/N's arm he followed the instructions and he was soon set up with the whole pizza plex. Y/N was informed that there was  a map bot that had gotten badly damaged. He made his way through the many staff hallways and was soon he was in Monty Golf.

Y/N knew about the main 4 pretty well. He saw plenty of YouTube videos about them.

"The Mega Pizza Plex is now closed" boomed an intercom above Y/N. He winced at the loud sound and continued his way to the map bot that had been damaged.

Loud footsteps shook the floor below Y/N. He turned around to see a set of red glowing eyes in the dark.