Freddy Fazballs

I walk into the main plaza of the pizza plex where I quickly get to work checking up on the bots that have damaged by kids in the morning. This one mop bot has a huge dent in it's chest, most likely from a teenager. All these robots you haul to a nearby repair room and start to fix them.

After finally finishing my work I thought it was a good idea to finally explore the area a bit more.

After walking for a while I reached a long and spacious hallway where I saw 4 rooms blocked by large curtains with different colors. Inside one of the rooms I heard someone shredding on a guitar. Inside another there was a raspy female voice praising herself saying things like, "Everyone loves you Roxanne," and, " You are the best!"

I leave that room alone it probably belonged to Roxanne wolf and I already didn't like her.

Going past another room covered by green and purple curtains was silence. I didn't hear anything coming from inside. Although I could assume it was that gators room because of the color scheme. Lastly there was a light brown room with red curtains. There were loud plapping noises coming from inside and I swore I heard, moaning?

I knock on the door with a bear like symbol on it.

No answer

I decide to open the door, pressing my security badge against a panel and the door sliding open. Looking around the room where were Freddy plushies in neat organized shelves. Panning my head around the room I saw a couch. Behind it well, I can see someone's head.

Without a doubt Freddy Fazbear, the face of this mall was jacking off right in front of me. Oh gosh. His moans were soft and soothing. Quite sexy in my opinion.

I feel a little bit of tension around my pelvis as my tent slowly builds up.

"Uhhh, Freddy what are you doing? The large animatronic jumps from his seat and you hear a click then a slam and then I saw a tan and blue object fly above my head and into a corner in the room.

"Uhhh Nothing Superstar No Need To Worry!"

I look at him Turing my head the fur around his face is all red. I eye him up and down. His hands are covered in what I presume is semen. But I wouldn't know how that would work if this is a KIDS ANIMATRONIC. No penis was in sight and I felt a little disappointed at that fact.

"Freddy I know what you were doing and I need you to explain to me why in the world a kids animatronic has masturbating equipment." Freddy doesn't look at me instead he walks over to the corner where he threw the supposed penis attachment and picks it up.

"Well Superstar If You Want To Know So Badly. Come sit down."

Freddy guides me to his couch and a small panel on his crotch area unveals itself. In it 3 little plugs are there waiting  for something to be put in. Freddy inserts the penis attachment onto himself.

Observing it I can only assume that the penis is 8 inches long. The base of the penis include the balls and shaft that ate both colored a tan color similar to Freddy's chest color. The tip of the cock however was blue. Little grey lines cut through the penis making it limp and moveable.

"If you don't mind Superstar I still nred to finish what I started. Would you like to help me?"

I gulped the tent in my pants was already uncomfortable enough but I thought "whatever" and was going to jack of a robot. I placed my right hand onto Freddy's cock and it throbbed in the hand. My other hand traveled to is balls examining them.

"Ahhh, S-Superstar if you could start moving that was be great."

Freddy's words were slurred. I start moving...