Montgomery

A towering 8 foot tall figure loomed over Y/N. In the dim lighting of Monty golf it was hard to see anything except the gold courses. Y/N clicked his flashlight on and in front of him stood Montgomery Gator.

"What are you doing here newbie?"

Montgomery Gators booming voice shook Y/N to his core. The gator looked down and noticed Y/N's badge stating that he was a mechanic. Y/N didn't say anything

"Giving me the silent treatment eh? That's not a very nice way to treat your new friend little guy"

Monty teased. "I was just heading towards the location of a broken map bot."

*IM TURNING THIS STORY INTO FIRST PERSON BECAUSE I THINK IT FEELS RIGHT HOPE YALL DONT MIND*

Monty looked into my eyes and looked me up and down. It was very uncomfortable. Although, while he was eyeing my I took it upon myself to check him out too. He's got a very muscular and big body. The shades hide his red eyes almost fully. I travel down farther on his body. I notice tiny paint scratches and little dents all over his chest. I've heard rumors that he gets pretty rowdy at night. *😏* 

Monty has a nice thick thighs and they seem like they would crush you if you were to get caught. I move my eyes up and now they're settled on his...

"My eyes are up here darling. Don't you think its a bit early to be checking out my package?"

I feel my face become flustered and I hurry along my way. I hear Monty slowly follow me to the map bot. 'Why does he have to follow meeee? And why me?'

I found my map bot on the floor near one of the mini golf courses. It looked like it was in ruins. One of its arms has been violentoy torn off and their entire face has been smashed out.

I reach over to try to examine the map bot even more. Not that there's a lot of examine."Take a ma......p" the bot dies.Its just a hunk of metal by now. Speaking of hunk of metal where is that gator? I turn around and see him look sheepishly at me.

"Hey uhh new guy could you not tell Vanessa about this? I really don't want to get locked up in my room again."

I hold in a giggle. This so called thought guy is now begging me not to tell a security guard about his little tantrum. He went from Dom to sub in seconds. "Okay I won't tell Vanessa what do I get in return?" The animatronic lights up and exclaims,

"Uhhh, I'll get something for you I think you may like."

He trotted off shaking the floor with every step. Gosh I don't think the floors can hold his weight. It seems to be groaning under his weight. I turn my attention back to the map bot. I drag the map bot onto a stretcher and haul it to a nearby repair room.

After a while I was able to replace the map not with and new one and salvage the old map bots parts. Then down the garbage chute it goes. Loud footsteps stomp behind me.

"Here little guy just for you!"

It was a little Monty plush. "Awwww its adorable! I love it!"

"Y-you do?"

I don't know how because his skin is just metal. But it seems like it his cheeks deepened to a darker hue of green.

"I've never got to ask for your name rock star, You probably already know mine"

"Oh, my names Y/N and yes I do know your name Monty."

"Hmm, Y/N I'll keep that in mind. I've got to get back to my room. Vanessa scream at me if I don't. She's a pain in the ass."

I grinned and nodded while the large gator walked away. I got to notice his amazing toned back. "Who thought it was a good ideal to sculpt a toned back for animatronic made for kids?"

Never mind that I finished my work in Monty golf then moved my way to the main plaza of the mall.