𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮, 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Ophelia wears the outfit above but with tights and a Gryffindor scarf. Although Ophelia does change into her uniform when Harry tells Deadric about the First challenge :D

------------------------------------------

The Black Lake has always been a special place for Ophelia. It was where she and Erin would often go to simply 'escape' from things. Things meaning school. Sure Hogwarts was a home for Ophelia, but the work load and the constant pressure to be smart was exhilarating. The Black Lake was her escape. Other than the Library of course.

This time, on a Tuesday afternoon, the two friends found themselves in their favourite spot on the bank of the Black Lake, with a little bit of company. Harry and Neville. Harry had filled the two girls in on a small feud he had with Ron, and how they haven't spoken since. Something about Ron being jealous, and always under- appreciating Ron.

The small group of three were nestled under tree, whilst Neville was examining things in the water.

"Amazing!"

"Neville, your doing it again." Harry rolled his eyes at the Herbology crazed Gryffindor.

"Right, sorry." He replied, looking down. Ophelia felt bad for Neville and tried to make him feel better by smiling at him. The Gryffindor made eye-contact with her, but quickly looked down.

"What do you think the first task is?" Ophelia wondered, looking down at Erin who had her head in Ophelia's lap.

"Dunno. Someone's bound to get killed though." Erin responded, fiddling with an auburn leaf in her hand. As the four fell into a conversation about Herbology, Neville looked up and waved to oncoming people from behind. As if on cue, Hermione's voice sounded from someplace behind her.

"It's already been through enough people. Why don't you just go and talk to him yourself? Ron this is your problem, not mine. What do you want me to say again?" The girls got up from sitting on the floor, and went and stood next to Harry, Harry's Gryffindor scarf hanging from Ophelia's neck.

"Ronald would like me to tell you, that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." She managed to say, a confused frown appearing on her face.

"Is that right? Well- you- what?" He questioned, not entirely understanding the situation as well. Ophelia looked to her friend who was on the other side of Harry, her face was bright red and could tell Erin was having a hard time not laughing. Hermione turned round to Ron, and whispered something in his ear, then came back to us.

"Dean was told by Parvati that-" She sighed in annoyance, but carried on. "Please don't make me say it again. Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione finished off, her forehead creased in annoyance.

"Well you can tell Ronald-" He began to talk, but was cut off by an angry Hermione.

"I'm not an owl!" She shouted ,making Neville behind them jump. As their party walked away, Ophelia hugged Harry out of comfort and to reassure him that not every one was against him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Draco! Where are you?" Ophelia screamed throughout the Slytherin common room, alerting a lot of the students who looked at her in astonishment. Some of them even muttering and whispering about her. Ophelia found a corridor not far off the common and began to walk down it.

The doors which aligned the walls of the corridor all had initials on it, and Ophelia's blue optics began searching for Draco's initials. She found herself in front of one of the very last doors, and the initials that read were, 'D.M, B.Z, L.B'.