Rescues?

"Teddy! Teddy if your out there I need you pal!" Larry shouted as he banged against the gate

"Teddy! Teddy if your out there I need you pal!" Larry shouted as he banged against the gate. Alice heard horse hooves in the distance.

"Someone call my name?" Teddy questioned as he rode on Texas.

"Woah," the princess heard the boy, who's name she learned to be Nicholas, mutter causing her to let out a small laugh.

"Theodore Roosevelt at your service," Teddy smiled down at the boy.

"Teddy can you get us out of here?" Larry asked frustrated.

"Can't do it man, this is your moment," Teddy shrugged.

"Will you save the lectures please," Larry sighed frustrated. "I'm not you, ok? I didn't build the Panama Canal, I wasn't President of the United States! I need some help! Come on!" Larry yelled.

"Actually, I never did any of those things," Teddy sighed as he removed his glasses. "Teddy Roosevelt did," the former president told him. "I was made in a mannequin factory in Poughkeepsie," Teddy continued. "I never shot a wild beast, I'm not even brave enough to tell that beautiful woman that I love her," Teddy said with tears in his eyes. "But you, you gotta finish the job this time," he told him. "Im made of wax Larry, what are you made of?" Teddy finished.

Alice smiled at Teddys big speech. Teddy gave Larry one last look before riding off. "Woah, that's it?! That's all you got for me?" Larry shouted after him.

Alice heard the sound of loud footsteps behind her causing the three to turn around. Alice was terrified to say the least when she saw the Jackles standing in front of them, pointing there spears. Alice looked over to see the sarcophagus shaking and loud muffled yelling coming from it. "That's it," she whispered. "Come on," the princess yelled for the two boys to follow her.

The three of them took off running and when they reached the sarcophagus Alice prayed that her idea would work. "Go over there!" Alice ordered Nick to hide. "Larry help me push this lid off," Alice exclaimed as she started to push the heavy lid. Larry ran over and pushed the lid with her successfully removing the sarcophagus lid.

The mummy sat up with a growl. "Hey, how you doing? Um, sorry to bother you but uh, your guys there, your jackal guys, do you think you could actually ask them to back off, please?" Larry begged as he panicked, which Alice found slightly amusing.

The mummy yelled something in a native language which slightly confused Alice. The Jackals bent down on one knee causing Alice and Larry to sigh in relief. "Thank you," Alice said softly to the mummy.

"Yeah, thank you," Larry nodded. The mummy slowly turned its head towards them, growling loud. Alice's steps faltered slightly as she backed away. The mummy quickly unwrapped the bandages that were around his head, to reveal a handsome man.

Alice thought he was the most handsome man she had ever seen. Her gaze was fixated on him and her lips were slightly parted in shock. "You would not believe how stuffy it is in there," the man coughed while crawling out of the open sarcophagus.

"How come you speak English?" Nick questioned.

"I went to Cambridge University," the mummy answered.

"You went to Cambridge?" Larry asked.

"I was on display in the Egyptology Department," the man nodded. "I am Ahkmenrah, fourth king of the fourth king, ruler of the land of my fathers," he said, proudly as Alice continued to stare in awe.

"Uh, I'm Larry son of Milton, and uh, this is my son, Nick and we hail from Brooklyn," Larry grinned awkwardly.

Alice saw Ahkmenrah look over to her. She saw his gaze look her up and down, which made her feel slightly insecure. "And you are?" Ahkmenrah asked with amazement, causing Alice to blush.

"Princess Alice of the United Kingdom," the princess fell into a graceful curtsy. "It's a pleasure to meet you m'lord," Alice smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine, Princess Alice," he smiled down at her as he gently picked up her hand a placed a kiss on her knuckle, not removing eye contact. Alice was positive she was blushing a deep crimson by now.

They two stared for moment until Larry gently cleared his throat causing the two to break apart. "Larry, Nick, guardians of Brooklyn, Princess Alice, I am forever in you debt," Ahkmenrah smiled as he gazed towards Alice. "Now, bestow the tablet upon me so that I may assume command of my kingdom," Ahkmenrah held his hand out for the tablet to be placed in.

     Alice gave a weary look towards Larry.
"Oh, yes, ok the tablet. I would love to bestow it upon you, but we don't actually have it," Larry stammered.

     Ahkmenrah gave him a confused look. "It was stolen," Alice cut in trying to help. "We tried to get it back but the old night guards  locked us in here," she continued.

         "Well then we must get it back," Ahkmenrah declared before taking of some of the bandages.

      "Here let me help, m'lord," Alice smiled before quickly helping him undo the remaining bandages.

     "Ahkmenrah," the pharaoh said which made Alice go confused. "Please call me Ahkmenrah," he explained giving the princess a small smile.

       "Only if you call me Alice," the brunette grinned before taking off the last of the bandages.

         Ahkmenrah had ordered the Jackals to break the gate that trapped them in. Breaking free the group of four quickly ran to the center of the museum.

     "What is that?" Ahkmenrah asked as they heard shouting.

     "Huns," Larry stared with a sigh. The Huns angrily stared shouting and pointing at Larry. "I gotta deal with this guy," the night guard grunted before walking off.

       Ahkmenrah looked over to Alice almost asking for and explication. "It's a long story," Alice sighed before following after the new night guard.

     When Alice arrived they were shouting in gibberish at each other. Alice let out a small laugh as she found this amusing. "Pardon me Larry, but I speak Hun," Ahkmenrah spoke up as he stopped the shouting battle.

      Ahkmenrah said something that sounded like gibberish which made Alice confused. Then the Hun proceeded to respond with gibberish, making the princess even more confused.

      "He says that he wants to rip you apart," the pharaoh translated.

    "All right again with the ripping. Listen I understand. I get it. Ripping for you, you wanna rip things, ok? And I think that's maybe because somebody ripped you a long time ago, in here," Larry told the Hun as he pointed to his heart.

    "Somebody rip little, little baby Attila a long time ago, right here?" pointing to Attila's heart. "They ripped out love," Larry finished. Attila started to cry, making Alice's heart break.

    "You poor thing," Alice ushered over to give him comfort. "It is alright now," Alice soothed as the Hun cried on her shoulder, unaware that a certain pharaoh was watching her in awe.