𝟐 - 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

(A/N: sorry, I couldn't find a working gif, and a visualization of the hairstyle was needed, so here it is)

Thomas POV

Okay, I need your true, onest opinion here: if your best friend came to you in some kind of bad and weird Stranger Things' rip off looking haircut, how would you react? Would you stay silent, supportive and comforting? Well you probably would, and that's why you would've probably handled this situation better than me, because honestly in that moment the last thing coming up to my mind was being comforting, supporting and all that shit

Nadine: "Oh my God...I knew it."

Nadine was the type of person that hears about some cool looking hairstyle, and tries to replicate it without asking any help, and then is capable of being surprised that it didn't work out the way she wanted. But do you know what was the worst thing she did? She expected me to remain serious and not tease her for her newest accomplishment...spoiler, her expectations were thrown right back at her. So, while she was holding up a paper, showing the ridiculus result she achieved, and Krista was trying to comfort her, I was not successfully trying to hold back my laughs.

Now I'll explain to you a thing or two about our triple relationship: while Krista was usually the one Nadine would tell every problem and seek the primary comfort from, I was the one who would use every chance to tease her, and this worked on both sides. Pranks, stupid jokes, fooling around...everything like that. But that didn't mean I wasn't a shoulder to cry on when she needed me. You know, the thing about Nadine is that, despite her negative attitude directed to the whole world, and mostly towards her brother Darian, she was different than any other girl I've had known before. Well, not that at that time I knew a lot of girls, but you could see that she had something special.

Nadine: "Okay, honestly do I look that bad as I think?"

Back to the present, she was in the bathroom, in front of the mirror, but then she turned towards us and asked the question I was waiting to hear. Krista, of course, said

Krista: "Of course not, it's just the hair: they'll grow out."

I then crossed my arms and looked at her

Thomas: "Do you really want me to answer?"

Krista elbowed me in the side

Thomas: "Ouch, what?!"

Now let me tell you something, my sister may seem to you like a little, kind and innocent girl, but when she hits you with her elbow, you truly realize what she is capable of doing if you piss her off. After the assault, she whispered to me