𝟑 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞

Thomas POV

The next few years were...well, they were a torture. We've all been through that stage, right? He loves her, but she's his best friend, he waits patiently that, somehow, she notices him in a "more than a friend way", convinced that, just because he did it with her, she will do the same with him...bullshit. Yeah because, unlike these romance movies or books or other shit like that make us see how love is supposed to be, (surprise surprise) it doesn't end with the "Happily ever after" or other cheesy crap like that. Love is NEVER that simple, and I realized it when, while sitting on a bench outside of school with Krista and Nadine talking about movies and spoilers, I had the immense pleasure to watch her fucking Nick "prick" Mossman with her eyes from afar, while also being delighted by a wonderful comment about how him staying in Juvie made him, and I cite, "so hot"...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

I mean, seriously, what's "So HoT" about an asshole that ended up in Juvie for being an asshole? Like, seriously, is there a particular reason that girls are into pieces of shit that you know are gonna treat them like shit? The same girls compalining about not finding a nice guy sometimes are also the ones pining over the piles of immense, stinky, gross and brown shit, like Nick "shit" Mossman, and they end up being so damn surprised if those pieces of shit treat them like garbage!

Nadine: "I should go in there and be like 'Excuse me, where are the beta fish? Could you put your penis inside me?'"

Yeah, I would have lived perfectly good without hearing her say that...and feeling the need to point out the obvious, I interjected

Thomas: "Okay, firstly, ew just no; secondly, how can you even like him?"

And, of course, Nadine being Nadine, said

Nadine: "How can you not? He's the hottest guy in school!"

Hearing your crush say that another dude is "the hottest guy in school" is...yeah well it makes you feel like shit. Now, I never thought of myself as a stunning looking guy, okay? But in those couple of years my looks were definetely better. Sure, I still had one or two pimples here and there, I wasn't that tall, I surely didn't have the amount of muscle mass I wanted, and I would've preferred if my jawline was sharper and more chiselled, but hey...I'm a normal human being. I still rocked my short haircut, but I decided to let them grow more, and fortunately only two/three months were sufficent.

Thomas: "But how can you like someone without even knowing them?"

Then she said something that confused me and really took me by surprise

Nadine: "Well, do you know Kristine?"

I was baffled

Thomas: "Ehm...no, I don't."

Nadine: "Then how come she can't stop eye-fucking you in class?"

In case you're wondering who's the girl Nadine just mentioned, it's Kristine Baxter, one of the top students of our class, a genious in science, who was also given the gift of beauty. AND, she was crushing on me...an ugly loser who has been deemed as a desperate case since he couldn't keep his mouth shut with his bastard professors (except Mr. Bruner, he was the only one I liked simply because he too teased Nadine, and I just loved to watch their banters). Of course I didn't know she was crushing on me at that time, not that it would've made any difference since I was crushing on Nadine, so I merely laughed when she told me that THE Kristine Baxter had a crush on me

Thomas: "Yeah, right!"

Nadine: "I'm serious! I swear everytime I glance at her she's just staring at you! I'm ready to bet that she even touches herself thinking about you when she's alone at home!"